Registry ??

Discussion of anything related to the 1993 Cobra and Cobra R

Moderators: 93Cobra#2771, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra

jjstone

Registry ??

Post by jjstone »

Hey All, must be almost spring cuz im here scanning the wealth of info & gettin the fever to terrorize the steets again. I need to move to FL, this MI weather sux, lol!! Its been a while since Ive stopped by and just had a question about the registry.

I added my car atleast 2 yrs ago via email & i thought used all the proper info but it never made the REG. Its #145 Black, Black Cloth & Moony. So, I was just curious if it still gets updates or what not. Looking at the list, it would be the only Car in the 140's from what I can tell.

Anyhow, just curious. As always, these forums are by far the best when your looking to do anything with a 93' SVT. Simply Awesome!!

Thanks
93 Cobra #145 Black on Black
1993cobra
Site Admin

Post by 1993cobra »

yes , i got your info , im gonna try to get the reg. up to date during spring break
jjstone

Post by jjstone »

Cool Thanks & I just noticed you actually sent me a PM forever & a day ago that i completely missed. Damn Bro im sry. Basiclly havent even drove my car in a few years. I think ive got maybe 200 miles on er in 2 1/2 yrs. Went to the Woodward Dream Cruze to park & show it & covered her back up. Kinda' sucks, just lack of time & Ive been soaking up my 02' Vert Vette the last couple summers. I plan to give the 93' some more love this year, lol.

But serioulsy thanks again & I look forward to seeing it in the List.
buddha

Re: Registry ??

Post by buddha »

jjstone wrote:Hey All, must be almost spring cuz im here scanning the wealth of info & gettin the fever to terrorize the steets again. I need to move to FL, this MI weather sux, lol!! Its been a while since Ive stopped by and just had a question about the registry.

I added my car atleast 2 yrs ago via email & i thought used all the proper info but it never made the REG. Its #145 Black, Black Cloth & Moony. So, I was just curious if it still gets updates or what not. Looking at the list, it would be the only Car in the 140's from what I can tell.

Anyhow, just curious. As always, these forums are by far the best when your looking to do anything with a 93' SVT. Simply Awesome!!

Thanks
So what kind of miles are on your car? One of the guys on the board is looking for a black/black if you were ever thinking about selling.
Black/Black 93'
Red 11' GT500 with a VMP
WillyB93

Post by WillyB93 »

He is somewhat close to me also even a plus. X2 on miles and condition
93 Black on black sunroof #1835
04 Comp. Orange Coupe #348
93 Reef Blue SSP LX Coupe (SOLD)
91 Wild Strawberry Coupe (SOLD)
93 Teal and Black #1521 (SOLD)
93 Vibrant Red and Leather #3038 (SOLD)
04 Mystichrome Coupe #529 of #1010 (SOLD)
BrettT

Post by BrettT »

1993cobra wrote:yes , i got your info , im gonna try to get the reg. up to date during spring break
Alright!!! :D Sounds great. Now that Im a new proud owner of #4867. Im going to get detail info together on the car and post in the add you car section. It would be great to be added to the registry.
jjstone

Post by jjstone »

It has 36K on it. I plan to post a few PICs actually thought i had some on this laptop but no luck. Its not a garage queen, when I get it out I take it to work. (30+ miles oneway) Resprayed Hood, Front Clip, fender & Door. An Ole' Lady driving a "gold" skud missle clipped my drivers fender @ 20 MPH. Not major damage just grabbed a NOS fender and had it blended. Rear is original paint and metal. The underside looks like it just rolled off the line in Dearborn. Stock Rims have zero pits & look mint. Completely Stock minus, Headers(long tubes), H-pipe and Flows. Still has Smog in place. Guy I got it from had a 4" Cowl Induction fiber hood on it with fresh paint. I got the factory hood with it. Had it painted as I said & reinstalled it. So, I have a Hood forsale(4" Cowl) if anyone is interested :) Its all there & only really needs some minor nick-nacks done. But, lol, Its not a car im gonna part with, atleast not at the moment. I got my Vette cuz its a convertable & I wanted to really keep the miles off this car. I really plan to use it a bit more this year. I will post some PICS after I get her out and shine her up.
WillyB93

Post by WillyB93 »

Sounds nice I would like to see some pictures. I can keep searching for one I may just have to settle for gray cloth witch would be fine for me too.
93 Black on black sunroof #1835
04 Comp. Orange Coupe #348
93 Reef Blue SSP LX Coupe (SOLD)
91 Wild Strawberry Coupe (SOLD)
93 Teal and Black #1521 (SOLD)
93 Vibrant Red and Leather #3038 (SOLD)
04 Mystichrome Coupe #529 of #1010 (SOLD)
jjstone

Post by jjstone »

Im almost glad I cant find those photos. They were with the aftermarket cowl hood. I dont think I have any pics since I got it back from paint. Think I may grab it out of storage this week. :)