Introduction...My Blk cobra with 9500 miles #2680

Discussion of anything related to the 1993 Cobra and Cobra R

Moderators: 93Cobra#2771, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra

Romo93

Post by Romo93 »

buddha wrote:I've always run the BFG DR, and they work great, but don't expect to get any miles ouf of them. A Nitto will last longer, but don't hook as well.

I've run the 275 tire on the stock wheel and it works, but you may rub from time to time.
AND DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE RAIN with drag radials!!! Or your car will end up in the classifieds being parted out. 8)

Great traction on the street (I like the BFGs) but horrible in weather...
1993 Black / Black Cobra #3929. V3 with a couple bolt-ons - 63,000 miles and counting....
93Cobra#2771

Post by 93Cobra#2771 »

Boy howdy, that's the truth. My nittos are maybe half worn. It was like they weren't even touching the ground in the rear...
Window Sticker Reproduction Guy
TC3

Post by TC3 »

Sorry for the cell phone pics, all I have for now;

Still trying to figure out how to resize!

Last edited by TC3 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
TC3

Post by TC3 »

Still need to clean up some wiring a bit more to my liking

TC3

Post by TC3 »

Interior shots, need to remove the faux wood! and looking for an OEM CD to replace the aftermarket!

Where I store it;

BrettT

Post by BrettT »

Nice!

What brand lift is that? How ya like it?
Been thinking/wanting one for my cars to free up some floor space.
vinchez78
'93 Cobra Luhva

Post by vinchez78 »

wow it actually does have wood grain faky, where in the hell could someone buy that? weird :?
BLK on Leather
TC3

Post by TC3 »

BrettT 93|03 wrote:Nice!

What brand lift is that? How ya like it?
Been thinking/wanting one for my cars to free up some floor space.
Car lift King, im sure its from overseas, but love it! Paid $2100 and assembled it myself. Didn't even bolt it down, this way I can move it around on the castor wheels, even with the car still on it!
I bought it in Canada, I'm sure someone carries the same brand in the U.S.
Here's the link, btw, get the 220v motor!
http://www.directshops.ca/products/The- ... ty%29.html
TC3

Post by TC3 »

vinchez78 wrote:wow it actually does have wood grain faky, where in the hell could someone buy that? weird :?
I know, crazy... I've never seen another mustang with it before, but I still don't think that's enough reason to keep it!?!
vinchez78
'93 Cobra Luhva

Post by vinchez78 »

TC3 wrote:
vinchez78 wrote:wow it actually does have wood grain faky, where in the hell could someone buy that? weird :?
I know, crazy... I've never seen another mustang with it before, but I still don't think that's enough reason to keep it!?!
i may be wrong, but i think i remember seeing a teal on craigslist awhile back with the wood set up, is this original blk paint?
BLK on Leather
TC3

Post by TC3 »

vinchez78 wrote:
TC3 wrote:
i may be wrong, but i think i remember seeing a teal on craigslist awhile back with the wood set up, is this original blk paint?
I'm 99% sure it's original. The PO bought it with 1500 miles on it, and he never did anything to it.
These pictures were taken just after I had any minor scratches professionaly touched up and then the whole car was polished. Does that still make it original?
vinchez78
'93 Cobra Luhva

Post by vinchez78 »

TC3 wrote:
vinchez78 wrote:
TC3 wrote: I know, crazy... I've never seen another mustang with it before, but I still don't think that's enough reason to keep it!?!
I'm 99% sure it's original. The PO bought it with 1500 miles on it, and he never did anything to it.
These pictures were taken just after I had any minor scratches professionaly touched up and then the whole car was polished. Does that still make it original?
definetly
BLK on Leather
Z282SLO
Mustang Aficionado

Post by Z282SLO »

TC3 wrote: Where I store it;

Nice looking black. Agree with you on the "wood" ... its gotta go. Also, you mentioned the car was stock except for the Procharger, sub-frame connectors and mufflers. What about the exhaust? I don't see any tailpipes in the lift pic. You holding out on us? :wink:
03 COBRA Black with VMP
93 COBRA Black #3754 (RIP)
89 GT Black/Scarlet Red (SOLD)
86 GT Bright Red/Gray (SOLD)
TC3

Post by TC3 »

Z282SLO wrote:
TC3 wrote: Where I store it;

Nice looking black. Agree with you on the "wood" ... its gotta go. Also, you mentioned the car was stock except for the Procharger, sub-frame connectors and mufflers. What about the exhaust? I don't see any tailpipes in the lift pic. You holding out on us? :wink:
I mentioned the mufflers too. He put a flow master cat back on it. But the GT pipes!?! I need to correct that ASAP!
He's trying to find the originals, but I'm afraid we won't find them.
JohnLynch

Post by JohnLynch »

TC3 wrote:
That woodgrains pimp let me guess he was an NBA player? Kinda has that cadillac feel....im diggin it.... :wink:
93 Cobra Teal/Gray #3223 -Stock (Borla catback)

*various other 93 cobras, #15, #4105, #2587, #539
#2381, #4724, #298, #1153 RIP