CD Service Manuals

Discussion of anything related to the 1993 Cobra and Cobra R

Moderators: 93Cobra#2771, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra

OLLETT

CD Service Manuals

Post by OLLETT »

I was wondering if anybody has ever used one of those CD or DVD service manuals. If so how good are they and who makes the best one?
I think my Cobra is starting to show me signs of her age, so to keep repair costs to a minimum I'll need that extra technical help.
As of right now i'm having a heater core problem and it's a pain in the a*$ if you know what I mean. Secondly, my turn signal decided it doesn't want to work anymore. Lastly I need to rewire my fog lights so they won't burn out my switch. I hope these aren't signs of things to come. Well some fixes are easy but the harder ones "Fa Get Aboudit".(Donnie Brasco)
rufus

Service Manual

Post by rufus »

OLLETT -

I bought a Helms ''factory" manual soon after I bought my '93 Cobra. I use it all the time and find it invaluable for working on my car. I don't know whether it's still available, but can provide you the contact info if you decide to go that way. (BTW: I've never had a manual in CD form, but since my computer is nowhere near my garage, I'm sure I'd find the hard copy book much handier than a CD.)

Best Regard,
Bob S.