Howdy fellas!

Discussion of anything related to the 1993 Cobra and Cobra R

Moderators: 93Cobra#2771, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra

Fiveoh93Snake

Howdy fellas!

Post by Fiveoh93Snake »

Howdy fellow 93 Cobra enthusiasts; I emailed all my info earlier today to have my car entered in the registry. SVT Prod. #4758 is alive and well. I am the third owner and purchased it back in Sept. of 04. Car originated from the Dallas Texas (purchased from Prestige Ford, Garland Texas)area and supposedly first owner only put a little over 18k on it. Unfortunately second owner ended up being a high school student and he beat on it somewhat until I got it with 36k. Car now has almost 40k and so far I have pretty much redone the interior due to the black interior being pretty faded from no window tint. Windows have since been tinted, FRPP 3.73s, HPM Subframe Connectors, 1-5/8" Equal Length Headers, BBK Off Road H-Pipe, 2Chamber Flowmaster Catback, Original factory CD player had been released with a rather cheaply Sony headunit which I have since then replaced with a very nice Kenwood unit along with factory size Polk component speakers along with an Infiniti Basslink Powered Subwoofer. Other than that car is unmolested. On a scale of 1-10 as far as condition I would say its an 8. Rated against other 93s I've seen on autotrader and Ebay I would say its better then average. Well I'm gonna stop rambling for now guys; have a nice weekend!

Steven
black93svt

Post by black93svt »

Sounds like a nice car Steven. What color exterior is it?

Mike
93 Cobra Teal #574 Sold
93 Cobra Black #3503 Sold

Looking for one again!
1993cobra
Site Admin

Post by 1993cobra »

Thanks, Steve and everyone here. I am going to be adding steven's info along with about 7 others to the registry tonight.

Post by Guest »

Oh oops, totally forgot color DOH! It is paint code RD (Teal Metallic). :D
Fiveoh93Snake

Post by Fiveoh93Snake »

Man I can tell we will get along just fine dude; you go to A&M. My sister graduated from there in '92. Awesome college man and the only "real" college in Texas if you ask me. Gig'em. :lol:
ford798293

Post by ford798293 »

Hey everyone! I am new here too. I am the proud original owner
of #1414. Love the site and look forward to meeting everyone soon.

Thanx,
Tony M.

Original owner of #1414
black93svt

Post by black93svt »

Sweet! Welcome. Wish I could say I was the original owner of one! :D
93 Cobra Teal #574 Sold
93 Cobra Black #3503 Sold

Looking for one again!
93svt

Post by 93svt »

93 svt cobra..the only real fox body stang...have a good day guys..matt from Pa production number 3546.. :D
BADBOY

Post by BADBOY »

as i see yet again another Teal car with black interior

And I thought they were rare for a reason :wink:
1993 Mustang SVT Cobra
Teal car/black cloth interior
#195 - 1 of 185
SOLD AND NOT BECAUSE I WANTED TO !
MY 93 SNAKE
1993cobra
Site Admin

Post by 1993cobra »

BADBOYSPACK wrote:as i see yet again another Teal car with black interior

And I thought they were rare for a reason :wink:
I thought they were rare too , but seems like I see alot of them ? I think alot of people change their interiors from grey to black.

Post by Guest »

Mine is an original teal car with black cloth interior. She has 64,953 as I type now but tomorrow is a car show/stereo compitition, more like a stereo compitition.

I am entering both. My car has an old school Moroso cold air intake, which is nothing more than from the mass air sensor forward, but its a fender mount setup.

The complete mods to the car are the cold air intake (LOL at it) an aluminum drive shaft,bbk h-pipe (no cats) I think it has 2 chamber flow masters on it, 2nd owner has welded in sub frame connectors put on it.

The car is a no options car, I have the OEM cassete player and speakers from it and they have been removed, and replaced with infinity reference series all the way around, using the stock speaker sizes with the correct caps for bass. The hatch 2 Kicker solo baric L7's in it with a Directed 1100d mono class amp driving them. I also have a Punch 55.2 running the other 6 speakers in the car.

PICS OF THE SOLOS IN MY 92GT
BADBOY

Post by BADBOY »

Mine is an original teal car with black cloth interior. She has 64,953 as I type now but tomorrow is a car show/stereo compitition, more like a stereo compitition.

I am entering both. My car has an old school Moroso cold air intake, which is nothing more than from the mass air sensor forward, but its a fender mount setup.

The complete mods to the car are the cold air intake (LOL at it) an aluminum drive shaft,bbk h-pipe (no cats) I think it has 2 chamber flow masters on it, 2nd owner has welded in sub frame connectors put on it.

The car is a no options car, I have the OEM cassete player and speakers from it and they have been removed, and replaced with infinity reference series all the way around, using the stock speaker sizes with the correct caps for bass. The hatch 2 Kicker solo baric L7's in it with a Directed 1100d mono class amp driving them. I also have a Punch 55.2 running the other 6 speakers in the car.

PICS OF THE SOLOS IN MY 92GT
1993 Mustang SVT Cobra
#195 - 1 of 185
MY 93 SNAKE
BADBOY

Post by BADBOY »

I need to resave the logged in link
1993 Mustang SVT Cobra
#195 - 1 of 185
MY 93 SNAKE
1993cobra
Site Admin

Post by 1993cobra »

I was going to make it, so everyone must log in to post , but can not figure it out?? would this be good? If so I will get someone to help me do it.
BADBOY

Post by BADBOY »

1993cobra wrote:I was going to make it, so everyone must log in to post , but can not figure it out?? would this be good? If so I will get someone to help me do it.
I dont think it would be a good thin, but if you do it, i know my name and password

I sent youu a pm in yahoo land, then you logged out, repm me in yahoo
we will get this thing going. In my option voice is better than text as I am not a typing fan
1993 Mustang SVT Cobra
#195 - 1 of 185
MY 93 SNAKE