How new

Discussion of anything related to the 1993 Cobra and Cobra R

Moderators: 93Cobra#2771, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra

vossperformance

How new

Post by vossperformance »

How new is this web site. Just bought a 93 Cobra and love the info on the site just thought there would be more cars registered. I also figured there would be more post on these boards.
1993cobra
Site Admin

Post by 1993cobra »

The site was originally created about a 8 or 9 months ago, but the original creator didnt have time to keep it going or add to it and he let it go and cancelled the server.. So I changed the name to 1993cobra.com and got it going again mostly with Dan's old files and I have several new cars to the registry and many moire photos. the message boards have several members the first time mostly members from SVTperformance.com, but the boards had to be started over none of the original members have re-registered. Thanks for emailing me your info I will update the registry this weekend. also send me a photo if you have one. One reason for the site not haveing many users is that I havent had much luck getting the search engines to show the site. so for now it is word of mouth and I try to get other mustang sites to post my link , which is harder to get done than you would think.
Thanks for registering feel free to give any suggestions for the site.
kevin H.
BADBOY

Post by BADBOY »

Glad it got redone by Kevin

Lets hope kevin keeps it up to date on a regular basis
1993 Mustang SVT Cobra
Teal car/black cloth interior
#195 - 1 of 185
SOLD AND NOT BECAUSE I WANTED TO !
MY 93 SNAKE