Another Milestone Reached

Discussion of anything related to the 1993 Cobra and Cobra R

Moderators: 93Cobra#2771, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra

BADBOY

Post by BADBOY »

big frank wrote:
BADBOY wrote:Thats how I feel about it.
So, are you looking at a red 93? I remember something about you wanting one.
Dont I wish :!:
1993 Mustang SVT Cobra
Teal car/black cloth interior
#195 - 1 of 185
SOLD AND NOT BECAUSE I WANTED TO !
MY 93 SNAKE
big frank

Post by big frank »

BADBOY wrote:
big frank wrote:
BADBOY wrote:Thats how I feel about it.
So, are you looking at a red 93? I remember something about you wanting one.
so, what are you going to get?
93 Cobra, Kenne Bell 2.1L, 42# injectors, 76mm C&L MAF and inlet tube, MM sub frames & K-brace, Hurst SST shifter, Moates QuarterHorse, DataQ, BE/EA tuning software, Flowmaster cat backs, Autometer gauges.

68 Shelby GT-350 in restoration
BADBOY

Post by BADBOY »

big frank wrote:
BADBOY wrote:
big frank wrote: So, are you looking at a red 93? I remember something about you wanting one.
so, what are you going to get?
A lawyer !
1993 Mustang SVT Cobra
#195 - 1 of 185
MY 93 SNAKE
1993cobra
Site Admin

Post by 1993cobra »

Let me guess, you were one of the guys they caught on NBC's Dateline where they catch people trying to hook up with 13 year olds?
big frank

Post by big frank »

1993cobra wrote:Let me guess, you were one of the guys they caught on NBC's Dateline where they catch people trying to hook up with 13 year olds?
Ouch! :shock:
93 Cobra, Kenne Bell 2.1L, 42# injectors, 76mm C&L MAF and inlet tube, MM sub frames & K-brace, Hurst SST shifter, Moates QuarterHorse, DataQ, BE/EA tuning software, Flowmaster cat backs, Autometer gauges.

1993cobra
Site Admin

Post by 1993cobra »

No harm meant I was just kidding around Badboy.
big frank

Post by big frank »

So badboy, what's the deal on selling your car? Looking for something more current, change of color, or just needed the cash?
Last edited by big frank on Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

1993cobra
Site Admin

Post by 1993cobra »

well he said "he was looking for a lawyer" and when asked about getting another he said" I wish" so I take it he needed the cash. Personally I would sell the Ford truck first , unless he already has. Anyway I wish him the best of luck with whatever problems he is having.
big frank

Post by big frank »

1993cobra wrote:well he said "he was looking for a lawyer" and when asked about getting another he said" I wish" so I take it he needed the cash. Personally I would sell the Ford truck first , unless he already has. Anyway I wish him the best of luck with whatever problems he is having.
Yeah, I seen that. I thought he was joking. Hope all is well with him...

BADBOY

Post by BADBOY »

1993cobra wrote:well he said "he was looking for a lawyer" and when asked about getting another he said" I wish" so I take it he needed the cash. Personally I would sell the Ford truck first , unless he already has. Anyway I wish him the best of luck with whatever problems he is having.
Yea I needed quick cash for a divorce, the fuckin wife left me and the kids for a sort of friend of mine.

Now the bitch must pay for all the Cobra was worth !
1993 Mustang SVT Cobra
#195 - 1 of 185
MY 93 SNAKE
ceetwarrior

Post by ceetwarrior »

That show is tight, what a bunch of sickos. I love they're reactions when asked "so, what were you going to do with him/her 13yr old tonight?" "Nothing, just watch movies and have dinner." LMAO
'93 #3593 Teal/Black cloth - *Sold* but went to a good home! Don't join the teal/black divorce club..
'95 SVT COBRA #3463 (current)
dragrazor

Post by dragrazor »

I know what it is to go through a divorce. It sucks, especially when kids are involved. Keep your chin up brotha. It does get better. I am sure you will come out of it ok and get yourself another toy in the future. Don't let these bitches get you down. look after the kids and what is best for them. She will notice that the grass isn't greener on the other side. Good luck.
1993 Vibrant red cobra #3966,Black interior, car has all options including a sunroof,80000 miles,all stock-SOLD