OE wheel needed

Discussion of anything related to the 1993 Cobra and Cobra R

Moderators: 93Cobra#2771, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra

Psychokinesis

OE wheel needed

Post by Psychokinesis »

Fellow 93's,

I am in need of an OE wheel, LH side. Anyone selling or know where I can get one? I have three to get chromed(original or black) or painted. Haven't decided yet. I was thinking of this(pic). Any suggestions? Don't know which car to put them on, teal or black! Suggestions?

Johnboy

Re: OE wheel needed

Post by Johnboy »

I have a complete set of four with the original tires with about 15K on them. I took them off about three years ago when I switched to five lug. Only interested in selling as a set of four. I'll throw in the spare that was never used. I'm the original owner so I know the history is correct. The wheels are in excellent condition with just a few road dings. The tires have a lot of tread but are probably pretty hard by now. The center caps are perfect. Let me know if you are interested and we can discuss price and delivery options. I'm in south Jersey.

Johnboy
No. 4209
1968 Mustang Convertible
1936 Ford Hotrod Pickup
2007 Corvette Convertible
2004 Ranger Pickup
2013 Lincoln MKX (wife's car)
lukewood2

Post by lukewood2 »

Saw some on eBay
Mbg75

Post by Mbg75 »

Psychokinesis wrote:Fellow 93's,

I am in need of an OE wheel, LH side. Anyone selling or know where I can get one? I have three to get chromed(original or black) or painted. Haven't decided yet. I was thinking of this(pic). Any suggestions? Don't know which car to put them on, teal or black! Suggestions?

Where are you located? What are you looking to pay? Pm me if needed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Psychokinesis

Post by Psychokinesis »

Mbg75 wrote:
Psychokinesis wrote:Fellow 93's,

Where are you located? What are you looking to pay? Pm me if needed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I will pay whats reasonable. I am in Tacoma, Washington.