I FINALLY got a Cobra

Discussion of anything related to the 1993 Cobra and Cobra R

Moderators: 93Cobra#2771, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra

oldernu

Re: I FINALLY got a Cobra

Post by oldernu »

Kilrgt wrote:Awesome man congrats, funny My car came with cam, Votec V2 and other goodies and I just want mine stock...Funny how that works !

Congrats again
You have to be kidding!!! The power difference is the reason for the cars existence!! Gutless little turd without the extras!! Couldn't keep up with any Chebbies without the power adders!!! V2 and cam forever!!!Image

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk
2nd owner 40 Chevy - myself and two sons came home from hospital in this car, One grandson and one grand-daughter have ridden in car.
1st owner 72 Cougar XR7 - first new car for wife and I
1st owner 1994 Bronco XLT - cant part with the gas hog for some reason
93 Teal Cobra just purchased 1-2014
800bman

Post by 800bman »

Congrats on the cobra Larry.
It sure is pretty. Believe it or not I had dibs on this gem, the owner swore up and down he was giving me first option but you must have sweet talked him because he went back on his word and sold it to you instead. I hate when that happens, but it appears it found a good home just the same. Take care of it.
Larry9901

Post by Larry9901 »

800bman wrote:Congrats on the cobra Larry.
It sure is pretty. Believe it or not I had dibs on this gem, the owner swore up and down he was giving me first option but you must have sweet talked him because he went back on his word and sold it to you instead. I hate when that happens, but it appears it found a good home just the same. Take care of it.
Thanks, the car is very nice!
The seller did mention there was another guy wanting it as well.
Send me a pm, I'd like to compare stories. It was a weird process to buy this one. The seller was very emotional about parting with it.
Z282SLO
Mustang Aficionado

Post by Z282SLO »

Larry9901 wrote:The seller was very emotional about parting with it.
As he should be! With prices on the rise and the amount of fun that can be had with these cars, I'd be pretty damn emotional if I had to sell mine. :nono:
03 COBRA Black with VMP
93 COBRA Black #3754 (RIP)
89 GT Black/Scarlet Red (SOLD)
86 GT Bright Red/Gray (SOLD)
800bman

Post by 800bman »

Pm sent