Shipping

Discussion of anything related to the 1993 Cobra and Cobra R

Moderators: 93Cobra#2771, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra

lukewood2

Shipping

Post by lukewood2 »

What do you guys use for cheap shipping? Shipping some wheels...
1993cobra
Site Admin

Re: Shipping

Post by 1993cobra »

Fed ex ground
sc-rcode

Post by sc-rcode »

I have also have used fedex,had some bad experiences with little items being shipped through their stores.Items arriving damaged which is when it was evident that their insurance on packages really didn't cover anything that was shipped.
But I have had great experiences and pricing going directly through their fed ex hub.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1986Browns

Post by 1986Browns »

sc-rcode wrote:I have also have used fedex,had some bad experiences with little items being shipped through their stores.Items arriving damaged which is when it was evident that their insurance on packages really didn't cover anything that was shipped.
Sounds like improper packaging.

Moral of the story...pack whatever you're sending like it's gotta make it through World War 3 because essentially it does before it arrives at its destination.
sc-rcode

Post by sc-rcode »

1986Browns wrote:
sc-rcode wrote:I have also have used fedex,had some bad experiences with little items being shipped through their stores.Items arriving damaged which is when it was evident that their insurance on packages really didn't cover anything that was shipped.

Moral of the story...pack whatever you're sending like it's gotta make it through World War 3 because essentially it does before it arrives at its destination.
Yep that is what they claimed when the claim was filed,the best part was they packaged it at their store lol!! Oh well lesson learned

RDLINE1

Post by RDLINE1 »

sc-rcode wrote:
1986Browns wrote:

Yep that is what they claimed when the claim was filed,the best part was they packaged it at their store lol!! Oh well lesson learned

Yeah I own a packaging store, and it's pretty funny to see customers that think they know how to pack. For the most part FedEx does better then the rest.
You might want to try FedEx frieght, put some old tires on them and strap them to a good pallet. Wheels are $$ to ship.
Steve
# 4218
lukewood2

Post by lukewood2 »

1986Browns wrote:

:lol: