my cobra value?

Discussion of anything related to the 1993 Cobra and Cobra R

Moderators: 93Cobra#2771, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra

hnkstang50

my cobra value?

Post by hnkstang50 »

hey guys, I have been thinking of selling my cobra lately due to the lack of garage space and no time to enjoy it. I haven't really been on this site or paying attention to the value since I bought it 6-7 years ago. the car is a black with leather with 38k on it. the car is no show car but its a nice driver. its been repainted but looks good some minor imperfection in my opinion.. hood and drivers door are not original. battery was in the trunk at one time and it has welded in subframes and aftermarket exhaust and headers. car runs and drives great. the rest of the car is stock. I have the svt cert and a marty report. no other docs.

it seems to me the value has come up some. I see a lot of asking prices but not sure what they actually are selling for. just curious what you guys think I could expect get if I put it up for sale.
hnkstang50

Re: my cobra value?

Post by hnkstang50 »

Anybody have a price range? Would expecting to get 15k be realistic?
Ford pwr

Re: my cobra value?

Post by Ford pwr »

It doesn't hurt to start there and the market will tell you soon enough.
Also depends where you live and the availability for a person to find another one.
Some people want them stock and others prefer modified and a driver. Also depends how badly you want to sell it and deal with the typical trolls on line.

Being that I live in Canada and our dollar is bad at the moment it would almost be a 20k car landed here.