l

Discussion of anything related to the 1993 Cobra and Cobra R

Moderators: 93Cobra#2771, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra

$tangman

l

Post by $tangman »

I have two 93 Cobra's, both black with opal leather and no sun roof. One is really clean that just rolled 59,000 miles on it, but it has a rebuilt title. I bought it out of Atlanta and it had been in a front end collision with the left front frame rail pushed over a little and the aprons and radiator core support buckled. I had it professionally repaired and you would never know it has been in an accident. The other one is the one that I am looking for advice or opinions on, it has 180K miles on it and needs everything. I am in the process of restoring it to pretty original but to my likings as well. The interior is totally worn out and it needs pretty much everything replaced, I have a really nice complete black cloth interior I'm thinking about switching it out with, what do you Cobra guys think? I know it won't be original but the factory motor has already been changed out also so I wouldn't think it would really matter. The car itself is very straight and never been wrecked according to carfax, just driven to death like a regular car. I just don't know how far I want to go on the car as far as putting it back to original. Need opinions