93R at Miller Motorsport Park

Videos of Cobra's or other related
JohnLynch

Post by JohnLynch »

drkhrse wrote:Thanks guys. The second video won't fully upload, re-trying now.

Jamey, Here is the build thread, too much to re-list here.
viewtopic.php?t=1757&highlight=

Vin,
I have run my DD Cobra. It is what got me hooked! Two things to be prepared for, Heat and Brake pad wear. My DD Teal car has a 9# supercharger on it and got really hot. Didn't hurt anything other than performance, just make sure your cooling system is up to snuff. Second is be sure you have a new set of brake pads on to start and it won’t be an issue. Street pads wear really fast on the track. Other than that just meet the safety rules and have fun!
What pads do you recommend?
93 Cobra Teal/Gray #3223 -Stock (Borla catback)

*various other 93 cobras, #15, #4105, #2587, #539
#2381, #4724, #298, #1153 RIP
BrettT

Post by BrettT »

Super Cool!
Real nice video's drkhrse !

This something I've always wanted to do.
Oh, again, Love the Hood ! 8)
drkhrse

Post by drkhrse »

JohnLynch wrote:
drkhrse wrote:Thanks guys. The second video won't fully upload, re-trying now.

Jamey, Here is the build thread, too much to re-list here.
viewtopic.php?t=1757&highlight=

Vin,
I have run my DD Cobra. It is what got me hooked! Two things to be prepared for, Heat and Brake pad wear. My DD Teal car has a 9# supercharger on it and got really hot. Didn't hurt anything other than performance, just make sure your cooling system is up to snuff. Second is be sure you have a new set of brake pads on to start and it won’t be an issue. Street pads wear really fast on the track. Other than that just meet the safety rules and have fun!
What pads do you recommend?

I'm currently running Raybestos 43 compound pads. They work great on the track, awesome grip and great wear life. They are not cheap though. For your first time going get the best street pads your local auto parts store has or some Performance Friction pads are a good choice. I’ve run my teal car as I drive it on the street, with nothing fancy street pads, it did fine. After you do it a few times you will want to step up.
-1993 SVT Cobra R #58, open track
-1993 SVT Cobra Teal #112, street