93 Cobra got full bottom and engine bay detail (video)

Videos of Cobra's or other related
Goose17

93 Cobra got full bottom and engine bay detail (video)

Post by Goose17 »

I spent countless hours over the last handful of weeks doing a full bottom side and engine bay detail + corrosion control. Anything I could see or get to with a rag or a rag on a stick got completely cleaned of dust/dirt/grease/grime! After the cleaning step, I hit the light surface rust areas with Permatex Rust Disolver followed by Permatex Rust Treatment. I did not touch the unfinished axle, rotors or driveshaft. I did the same to the engine bay... anything I could get to with a rag and some cleaner got degreased. Once the engine was fully cleaned, I hit it with some spray shine to give it a bit of a pop! The paint just needed a quick wipe with detail spray and the glass was hit with Windex. The interior was already pretty clean, but I did hit everything with a vacuum.

The car has not been this clean since it left the factory!

I put together a little iMovie on my phone and put it to one of the top songs from 1993!

https://youtu.be/mpquRe6FNBY
'11 GT500 FR750 2.9 Whipple, '04 Mystichrome Terminator vert, '02 Mustang GT, 00R, '93 Cobra #1447, '89 Mustang GT vert.

Z282SLO
Mustang Aficionado

Re: 93 Cobra got full bottom and engine bay detail (video)

Post by Z282SLO »

Goose17 wrote:The car has not been this clean since it left the factory!
Who are you kidding? After all that time and effort, it would seem that car is cleaner than when it left the factory!
03 COBRA Black with VMP
93 COBRA Black #3754 (RIP)
89 GT Black/Scarlet Red (SOLD)
86 GT Bright Red/Gray (SOLD)
69boss

Re: 93 Cobra got full bottom and engine bay detail (video)

Post by 69boss »

man looks great

I enjoy your videos ...

and I agree with above its def cleaner than when it left the factory.

only issue is now youre not going to want to drive it.