1993 Ford Mustang Triple White Feature Convertible 36K

Display Pictures/Videos, have discussions, & post other vehicles for sale here.

Moderators: 1993cobra, WillyB93, BrettT

Gouie1993

1993 Ford Mustang Triple White Feature Convertible 36K

Post by Gouie1993 »

For Sale 1993 Ford Mustang Triple White Feature Edition Convertible Automatic with 36,000 original miles, it is one of 1,500 triple whites produced in 1993 but it is also one of about 50 that were ordered for display at the 9th annual ford motorsport nationals in 1993 at Maple Grove Raceway. Very little is know about these cars but I do have a folder that goes to buyer with info about the maple grove cars, they had a decal above the 5.0 emblem that was most always removed when the cars finally went to dealerships, I had the decals reconstructed from an original, I also ordered a Marti Report for the car and the Marti report states that the car was ordered from the Philadelphia DSO office as a Local Promotion all and only the Triple White Maple Grove cars where ordered this way, the car was also built in April of 1993
This is a very very clean Triple white no rust at all trust me I have a lift in my garage and have had it on it many times for storage and to keep the undercarriage clean, any potential buyer that comes we can absolutely put the car up on the lift nothing to hide with this car it is a true honest 100% clean car,
The outside is nice and straight with shinny paint , the interior is in my opinion overall a 9 out of ten , door panels are super clean, dash and center console are mint and yes the ashtray door works and the center console lid shuts right and locks!!!!
I would say the rear seat is a 9 out of 10, the passenger seat is a 8 out of 10 very minimal wear few spots that look like cracking can start but overall nice, the driver seat is a 7 out of 10 this is a great looking original seat could use a dye job from a good apolstry guy but minimal cracking nothing serious. The top is original as well and I would say it’s a 7 out of 10 still looks awesome has minimal wear, I do have the original Parade Boot in great shape with the bag, the car also has the rare cargo net option and the original net is in the trunk, the only original part missing from the interior was the floor mats but I had a set reproduced and I never placed them on the floor only kept in the trunk, I do have a new set of 5.0 floor mats being used
The car came with the rare 3.27 rear gear option, only mods are a flowmaster catback system and a BBK cold air intake (original intake goes with car) recently did the front brakes and always synthetic oil when doing oil changes
Everything works all windows up and down no problems, Top no issues , AC blows ice cold, Heat works great, Power driver seat works good , all in great working order drives like a dream on the highway, if you are looking for a triple white this is a great one to take a look at , car is located in Massachusetts, has clean title and carfax call Rob 508-962-9963
$13,000 obo

1993 Black SVT Cobra # 2444
1992 Black no option notchback
Romo93

Re: 1993 Ford Mustang Triple White Feature Convertible 36K

Post by Romo93 »

Sweet looking stang!
1993 Black / Black Cobra #3929. V3 with a couple bolt-ons - 63,000 miles and counting....
JohnLynch

Re: 1993 Ford Mustang Triple White Feature Convertible 36K

Post by JohnLynch »

Is it still for sale?
93 Cobra Teal/Gray #3223 -Stock (Borla catback)

*various other 93 cobras, #15, #4105, #2587, #539
#2381, #4724, #298, #1153 RIP