1993 Mustang Gt Bright Red 25k Miles Auto Transmission

Display Pictures/Videos, have discussions, & post other vehicles for sale here.

Moderators: 1993cobra, WillyB93, BrettT

WillyB93

1993 Mustang Gt Bright Red 25k Miles Auto Transmission

Post by WillyB93 »

Here is the chance to own a low mileage 1993 Mustang GT with 25k miles, the car is a bright red paint code, grey cloth interior, automatic transmission. The car is stock except for the radiator, I have the original which needs repaired. The exhaust which is an aftermarket muffler shop special. Long story but the older guy I bought it from said it was too loud with a straight h pipe and flowmasters mufflers, he took it down and had this installed I can include the straight H pipe and flowmasters also. The car is a 3 owner car bought originally from a GA dealership went to South Carolina then to Michigan. The car retains all the orogonal Vin tags in proper locations, this is a true survivor.
The car has seen regular maintenance, has newer tires and all the fluids had been flushed within the last few years. Everything works like it should, runs and drives great, I wouldn't hesitate to drive it to California and back. The car has been driven so it has the usual rock chips here and there but is still solid for being 30 years old. It could use a little more cleaning on the underneath side with some elbow grease and some time it will shine up pretty nice. The map pockets need some attention also I will try to address these while the car is for sale.
I am asking $16000 as a starting point, I am not desperate to sell the car so low ball offers will be ignored. These car prices are jumping just like the cobras through the last few years. If interested shoot me a PM or an email @ Willbiti@gmail.com I will attach a few photos and the photobucket link for addition, if you want something specific let me know.

Here is a link to the rest of the photos of the car I took today, I will get some more of paperwork later.
http://s986.photobucket.com/user/Willyb ... rgia%20Car
93 Black on black sunroof #1835
04 Comp. Orange Coupe #348
93 Reef Blue SSP LX Coupe (SOLD)
91 Wild Strawberry Coupe (SOLD)
93 Teal and Black #1521 (SOLD)
93 Vibrant Red and Leather #3038 (SOLD)
04 Mystichrome Coupe #529 of #1010 (SOLD)