Teal/GreyLeather 11k Miles Ebay

For Sale listings of our members cobras.

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

SVTEric

Post by SVTEric »

From Austin to Fresh Meadows, NY
buddha

Post by buddha »

RollTide93 wrote:
buddha wrote:Check this out Eric:

viewtopic.php?t=4181&highlight=transport

There are no local guys so to speak. That's not say you don't have one in your backyard, but the operate nationwide without a dedicated fleet.
Ha! Perfect Buddha! I was going to tell you svteric DO NOT USE STATEWAY AUTO TRANSPORT!!!!!! No communication what so ever and couldn't be less helpful
Is that who you ended using Brian?
Black/Black 93'
Red 11' GT500 with a VMP
black93svt

Post by black93svt »

RollTide93 wrote:

There are no local guys so to speak. That's not say you don't have one in your backyard, but the operate nationwide without a dedicated fleet.
Ha! Perfect Buddha! I was going to tell you svteric DO NOT USE STATEWAY AUTO TRANSPORT!!!!!! No communication what so ever and couldn't be less helpful
I couldn't agree more. Stateway Auto Transport is a joke!
93 Cobra Teal #574 Sold
93 Cobra Black #3503 Sold

Looking for one again!
SVTEric

Post by SVTEric »

first $17500 takes it. I found another toy I want and not to mention I am getting settled in my new home and there just isn't garage room for this many cars.
RollTide93

Post by RollTide93 »

buddha wrote:
RollTide93 wrote:

Yep and once I placed the initial order I never got 1 call from the company or a call back, called the driver 3 times in about 7 days and only got a call back when he was 3 hours away, at that point I was at work and had to have my wife go meet him 2 miles away, he wouldnt even come to my house which I explained had plenty of room to turn around since I knew from having the red car picked up when it was going to Aaron's, when I called to complain they couldn't have cared less, please do not use them!!!!!
-Brian-
93 SVT #15 (pre-production)
93 SVT #1809 SOLD

This is how we chill from 93 till.....
SVTEric

Post by SVTEric »

RollTide93 wrote:
buddha wrote:
RollTide93 wrote: Ha! Perfect Buddha! I was going to tell you svteric DO NOT USE STATEWAY AUTO TRANSPORT!!!!!! No communication what so ever and couldn't be less helpful
Yep and once I placed the initial order I never got 1 call from the company or a call back, called the driver 3 times in about 7 days and only got a call back when he was 3 hours away, at that point I was at work and had to have my wife go meet him 2 miles away, he wouldnt even come to my house which I explained had plenty of room to turn around since I knew from having the red car picked up when it was going to Aaron's, when I called to complain they couldn't have cared less, please do not use them!!!!!

I dont know how those guys are in business then anymore. I was talking to a friend today that has a Ron Fellows Z06 and he said he had Statewide Transport move it from CA to TX in a enclosed trailer and when it arrived (4days late) both mirrors were scratched and the rear spoiler was as well. He said he called and called and even filed against them and never got the mirrors fixed.
RollTide93

Post by RollTide93 »

SVTEric wrote:
RollTide93 wrote:
buddha wrote: Is that who you ended using Brian?

I dont know how those guys are in business then anymore. I was talking to a friend today that has a Ron Fellows Z06 and he said he had Statewide Transport move it from CA to TX in a enclosed trailer and when it arrived (4days late) both mirrors were scratched and the rear spoiler was as well. He said he called and called and even filed against them and never got the mirrors fixed.
I believe it, I blame myself though, I didn't do much checking before hand and didn't ask here first so when you don't do research it is our own fault
-Brian-
93 SVT #1809 SOLD

trackpilot

Post by trackpilot »

SVTEric wrote:first $17500 takes it. I found another toy I want and not to mention I am getting settled in my new home and there just isn't garage room for this many cars.
Damn if i could get rid of mine i'd buy it! Only thing i'm not a fan of though is the front license plate...
-Brian

On the hunt again...
Looking for a very nice all stock driver Red with NO Sunroof car!!!
buddha

Post by buddha »

When I brought the black car up from Florida, I had calls before, during, and after the delivery with the guy I used.
Black/Black 93'
Red 11' GT500 with a VMP
RollTide93

Post by RollTide93 »

buddha wrote:When I brought the black car up from Florida, I had calls before, during, and after the delivery with the guy I used.
Ya I definitely learned my lesson buddha
-Brian-
93 SVT #1809 SOLD

trackpilot

Post by trackpilot »

Looks like the seller ended the auction early and sold it at the current bid of $16,300. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Brian

On the hunt again...
Looking for a very nice all stock driver Red with NO Sunroof car!!!
Duke03

Post by Duke03 »

What's even funnier is yesterday the seller and I made a deal for me to buy the car and included in the price he would bring the car to me. We live about 70 miles apart and I didn't have access to a family member's dove tail trailer as it was getting a repaint. We talked on the phone and he said he'd call me this morning when he was headed my way. He called at 830am saying he couldn't get into his enclosed trailer and that he left the keys at his dads house. No worrys as he'd go get the keys and be headed my way in a few hours.

I then got a text saying he decided not to sell me the car because in the last hour he had gotten some interest in the car at a higher price. I find that funny because I didn't twist his arm to sell me the car. Matter of fact I told him I really don't like Teals or leather, but since it was a nice car I'd consider it. He gave me a price and I said bring the car to me and I'll have your money. Oh well what can you do. We all know how it is when you sell something. People call and post saying they want it and will pay the moon for it, but then they never show up with the money. Then you got a guy with cash money ready to do a deal and you shoot him down. I understand you always want to get the most for what ever you're selling, but don't set up a deal with someone and then crawfish an hour before the car is supposed to be delivered.

I guess I should of expected this as the story had changed several times. He claimed to have owned the car for several years which was a lie. Then he claims he had a bill of sale showing he paid 18k for the car. We all know he paid 17k for it. Then I was told he bought it from the dead owners daughter. That was changed to the dead owners wife when I questioned the title. See he hasn't changed the title over to his name. He claimed the owner had signed the title but didn't date it. I talked to a buddy that owns a title transfer company today and he said who ever buys that car better be real careful. Dead people can't and don't sign titles and if a family member gets pissed off at another family member over what happend to that car someone has some explaining to do.

The last two cobra's I've tried to purchase have went south and cost me time or money because of fly by night sellers. I'm starting to think maybe I don't want to be in the 93 cobra club if this is the type of people that buy these cars. I know my wife is pissed to the point where she told me to go buy me a 2013 GT500 and be done with all the bs lol.

I'm sure you will see this Eric and if the other buyer falls through give me a call in a week. Of course this time I'm going to offer you 1k less and come in at 15k for the stunt you just pulled lol.
plumcrazysrt

Post by plumcrazysrt »

Interesting.
2010 Shelby GT500 - Grabber Blue
2015 Stingray - Daytona Sunrise
vinchez78
'93 Cobra Luhva

Post by vinchez78 »

Damn that sux Duke, deep down he's been thinking about it to much and doesn't want to sell it, don't give up though bro, the right Cobra will find u :wink:
BLK on Leather
SVTEric

Post by SVTEric »

Duke03 wrote:What's even funnier is yesterday the seller and I made a deal for me to buy the car and included in the price he would bring the car to me. We live about 70 miles apart and I didn't have access to a family member's dove tail trailer as it was getting a repaint. We talked on the phone and he said he'd call me this morning when he was headed my way. He called at 830am saying he couldn't get into his enclosed trailer and that he left the keys at his dads house. No worrys as he'd go get the keys and be headed my way in a few hours.

I then got a text saying he decided not to sell me the car because in the last hour he had gotten some interest in the car at a higher price. I find that funny because I didn't twist his arm to sell me the car. Matter of fact I told him I really don't like Teals or leather, but since it was a nice car I'd consider it. He gave me a price and I said bring the car to me and I'll have your money. Oh well what can you do. We all know how it is when you sell something. People call and post saying they want it and will pay the moon for it, but then they never show up with the money. Then you got a guy with cash money ready to do a deal and you shoot him down. I understand you always want to get the most for what ever you're selling, but don't set up a deal with someone and then crawfish an hour before the car is supposed to be delivered.

I guess I should of expected this as the story had changed several times. He claimed to have owned the car for several years which was a lie. Then he claims he had a bill of sale showing he paid 18k for the car. We all know he paid 17k for it. Then I was told he bought it from the dead owners daughter. That was changed to the dead owners wife when I questioned the title. See he hasn't changed the title over to his name. He claimed the owner had signed the title but didn't date it. I talked to a buddy that owns a title transfer company today and he said who ever buys that car better be real careful. Dead people can't and don't sign titles and if a family member gets pissed off at another family member over what happend to that car someone has some explaining to do.

The last two cobra's I've tried to purchase have went south and cost me time or money because of fly by night sellers. I'm starting to think maybe I don't want to be in the 93 cobra club if this is the type of people that buy these cars. I know my wife is pissed to the point where she told me to go buy me a 2013 GT500 and be done with all the bs lol.

I'm sure you will see this Eric and if the other buyer falls through give me a call in a week. Of course this time I'm going to offer you 1k less and come in at 15k for the stunt you just pulled lol.

WOW!!

Boy you sure did twist that one up a bit and sure came across alot different over the phone. I didnt crawfish buddy. I told you yesterday as I will tell you today...I got a WAY better offer on the car, didnt have to deliver it and if you really need to know once I got to my fathers home I had some family issues I needed to deal with and even explained the main reason for not selling you the car was due to the fact there was no way I could make it by the end of the day and you said you were going to Vegas today and could only do the deal yesterday.

I actually did pay $18k for the car and had forgetting because at the time I had bought 5 cars within a 2 month period but the bill of sale states it was sold to me for $18000. I was confused on NOT who I bought the car from on which signed the Title the wife or daughter. Since the car is in both the diseased husbands AND wifes name she was able to sign it and did...you need to listen.

So your calling me a fly by night seller yet I was offering to bring the car to your house in a enclosed trailer and deliver it to you? I am sorry but you told me you had to leave today AND the car was purchased for more than your offer so excuse me for making my money back. I am extremely happy in my decision to not sell you the car seeing how rude you are and feel the need to come on here and cry about you not getting a car you CLAIM you didnt even want because of the color. The car is being shipped out this coming week to another Forum member and I am confident he will be amazed with the condition and overall presence of the car.