Teal/GreyLeather 11k Miles Ebay

For Sale listings of our members cobras.

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

RollTide93

Post by RollTide93 »

NoSloCoupe wrote:And i had nothing to do with it....thats weird.

WillyB93 wrote:Kinda cleaned the thread up.....
Me neither!!!!! :D
-Brian-
93 SVT #15 (pre-production)
93 SVT #1809 SOLD

This is how we chill from 93 till.....
Duke03

Post by Duke03 »

dbrennancobra wrote:Plumb +1

Duke -1

LOL lets revist this jewel 2 months later. Now that Plumb has over paid for a car and paid to ship it across the country he is trying to sell it for 22k. Yea good luck with that. By the time someone else buys and it ships it they will be into it at over 24k. Sorry bud, but I'd be buying a wrapper car at that price. So lets change the score since he's probably going to lose a couple thousand on this deal since we all know how fast 20k+ cars sell these days.

Plumb -100
SPEEDFREEK

Post by SPEEDFREEK »

Duke who jerked your chain? No reason for you to have a beef with Plum. You should be mad at the original seller. Not here running your trap about Plum. He knows what he has and what the market is. Heck you should be just as mad at yourself for not getting off the couch and going to get it the same day if you wanted it that bad if it was only a few hours from you.
89 Saleen SSC #168 10k miles
90 Saleen Vert #93 26k miles
92 Cobra Prototype 8k miles
93 Cobra #3032 Teal/gray cloth 6k miles
93 Cobra #3620 Black/Gray leather 12k miles
93 Cobra #4993 Teal/Gray Leather
93 Yellow SE 5spd, 4k miles
93 5.0 coupe 19k miles
94 GT 7k miles
92 25th 1LE Z28 900 miles
vinchez78
'93 Cobra Luhva

Post by vinchez78 »

SPEEDFREEK wrote:Duke who jerked your chain? No reason for you to have a beef with Plum. You should be mad at the original seller. Not here running your trap about Plum. He knows what he has and what the market is. Heck you should be just as mad at yourself for not getting off the couch and going to get it the same day if you wanted it that bad if it was only a few hours from you.
Ya Dukie , get off the couch :P
BLK on Leather
Duke03

Post by Duke03 »

SPEEDFREEK wrote:Duke who jerked your chain? No reason for you to have a beef with Plum. You should be mad at the original seller. Not here running your trap about Plum. He knows what he has and what the market is. Heck you should be just as mad at yourself for not getting off the couch and going to get it the same day if you wanted it that bad if it was only a few hours from you.

I don't have a problem with anyone. But as I recall everyone gave svteric shit over how much money he was trying to make on this car originally. Why should Plum get a free pass?
Duke03

Post by Duke03 »

vinchez78 wrote:

LOL I prefer to sit on the couch and count my money. One thing my Pops taught me in life is always let the deals come to you. Never go looking for a deal because you'll end up a sucker every time. This works for cars, real estate, stocks, companys, or any other investment.
vinchez78
'93 Cobra Luhva

Post by vinchez78 »

Duke03 wrote:
vinchez78 wrote:

LOL I prefer to sit on the couch and count my money. One thing my Pops taught me in life is always let the deals come to you. Never go looking for a deal because you'll end up a sucker every time. This works for cars, real estate, stocks, companys, or any other investment.
How bout chicks??
BLK on Leather
Duke03

Post by Duke03 »

vinchez78 wrote:
Duke03 wrote:
vinchez78 wrote: Ya Dukie , get off the couch :P

How bout chicks??
They're a bad investment with a diminishing return rate. Run far far away.....It's better to lease than own. This way you get the newest model every year.
Z282SLO
Mustang Aficionado

Post by Z282SLO »

Duke03 wrote: One thing my Pops taught me in life is always let the deals come to you. Never go looking for a deal because you'll end up a sucker every time. This works for cars, real estate, stocks, companys, or any other investment.
vinchez78 wrote: How bout chicks??
Duke03 wrote: They're a bad investment with a diminishing return rate. Run far far away.....It's better to lease than own. This way you get the newest model every year.
The best piece of advice re: chicks is as follows - A happy life is a happy wife.

End of story. :wink:
03 COBRA Black with VMP
93 COBRA Black #3754 (RIP)
89 GT Black/Scarlet Red (SOLD)
86 GT Bright Red/Gray (SOLD)
SPEEDFREEK

Post by SPEEDFREEK »

Duke03 wrote:

I don't have a problem with anyone. But as I recall everyone gave svteric shit over how much money he was trying to make on this car originally. Why should Plum get a free pass?

Yea when he started off asking 30k.
89 Saleen SSC #168 10k miles
90 Saleen Vert #93 26k miles
92 Cobra Prototype 8k miles
93 Cobra #3032 Teal/gray cloth 6k miles
93 Cobra #3620 Black/Gray leather 12k miles
93 Cobra #4993 Teal/Gray Leather
93 Yellow SE 5spd, 4k miles
93 5.0 coupe 19k miles
94 GT 7k miles
92 25th 1LE Z28 900 miles
vinchez78
'93 Cobra Luhva

Post by vinchez78 »

Duke03 wrote:
vinchez78 wrote:
Duke03 wrote:
How bout chicks??
They're a bad investment with a diminishing return rate. Run far far away.....It's better to lease than own. This way you get the newest model every year.
Lol, ur alright with me Duke Nukem, I don't care what Plum says bout ya :wink:
BLK on Leather
plumcrazysrt

Post by plumcrazysrt »

Duke03 wrote:

Duke -1

LOL lets revist this jewel 2 months later. Now that Plumb has over paid for a car and paid to ship it across the country he is trying to sell it for 22k. Yea good luck with that. By the time someone else buys and it ships it they will be into it at over 24k. Sorry bud, but I'd be buying a wrapper car at that price. So lets change the score since he's probably going to lose a couple thousand on this deal since we all know how fast 20k+ cars sell these days.

Plumb -100

Really? I'm the one with an 11k mile teal Cobra so I can't be down 100 points. LOL. And fyi, the first call I made was to Eric to see if he wanted the car back for what I paid, as I agreed to when I bought it. I didn't overpay, and you see how waiting for the deals to come to you is working out.....
2010 Shelby GT500 - Grabber Blue
2015 Stingray - Daytona Sunrise
dbrennancobra
Mustang Enthusiast

Post by dbrennancobra »

plumcrazysrt wrote:
Duke03 wrote:

Duke -1

Plumb -100

Really? I'm the one with an 11k mile teal Cobra so I can't be down 100 points. LOL. And fyi, the first call I made was to Eric to see if he wanted the car back for what I paid, as I agreed to when I bought it. I didn't overpay, and you see how waiting for the deals to come to you is working out.....
Duke, i got a discounted 93 cobra. its mine red/black for $28K yours today, hassle free 100% promise.
2004 svt Cobra Mystichrome Convertible STOCK
1967 mustang Coupe STOCK Red/Black - SOLD
1993 Cobra STOCK Red/Black #1264 SOLD
[youtube2] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_2pl2ye ... e=youtu.be [/youtube2]
Z282SLO
Mustang Aficionado

Post by Z282SLO »

dbrennancobra wrote: Duke, i got a discounted 93 cobra. its mine red/black for $28K yours today, hassle free 100% promise.
There you again DB! Selling one of your toys for too much $$, just like your eBay listings. :wink:
03 COBRA Black with VMP
93 COBRA Black #3754 (RIP)
89 GT Black/Scarlet Red (SOLD)
86 GT Bright Red/Gray (SOLD)
dbrennancobra
Mustang Enthusiast

Post by dbrennancobra »

Z282SLO wrote:
dbrennancobra wrote: Duke, i got a discounted 93 cobra. its mine red/black for $28K yours today, hassle free 100% promise.
There you again DB! Selling one of your toys for too much $$, just like your eBay listings. :wink:
well plumb was telling duke to wait and see how a perfect offer comes to him... that is my offer right on his lap on his couch with 100% hassle free assurance.. :wink:
2004 svt Cobra Mystichrome Convertible STOCK
1967 mustang Coupe STOCK Red/Black - SOLD
1993 Cobra STOCK Red/Black #1264 SOLD
[youtube2] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_2pl2ye ... e=youtu.be [/youtube2]