Teal/Grey Leather #4993

For Sale listings of our members cobras.

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

aaronlstiles

Post by aaronlstiles »

It does not give me, or even show me the option of edit in any post of this add.

Just leave it as it is, I just hate when people mess with stuff!
WillyB93

Post by WillyB93 »

Ok I didn't set it up that way but can edit it for you for now.
93 Black on black sunroof #1835
04 Comp. Orange Coupe #348
93 Reef Blue SSP LX Coupe (SOLD)
91 Wild Strawberry Coupe (SOLD)
93 Teal and Black #1521 (SOLD)
93 Vibrant Red and Leather #3038 (SOLD)
04 Mystichrome Coupe #529 of #1010 (SOLD)
aaronlstiles

Post by aaronlstiles »

Don't worry about it man, also being a Moderator, I also don't see my rights to edit or delete stuff either. Not sure what happened with that.
WillyB93

Post by WillyB93 »

I added the wording of the one post sand the photo link and wording for the other one also, might have to get with brett or 1993cobra for the answer on the other.
93 Black on black sunroof #1835
04 Comp. Orange Coupe #348
93 Reef Blue SSP LX Coupe (SOLD)
91 Wild Strawberry Coupe (SOLD)
93 Teal and Black #1521 (SOLD)
93 Vibrant Red and Leather #3038 (SOLD)
04 Mystichrome Coupe #529 of #1010 (SOLD)
aaronlstiles

Post by aaronlstiles »

I know my add says, Not looking to get 20K for the car, but I think it is worth at least 19K, I will consider serious offers close to that number. But I will not let it for for 16K to 17K when regular 93's are selling in that range. This is not a MUST sell. If for some reason i get desperate in the future I will consider dropping the price. But for now, I think it is worth that.
RollTide93

Post by RollTide93 »

IMO and I stress IMO this car comes down to 1 thing, 4993, it's not a black cloth car and it does have 71k on it so even though I know it's in excellent condition and bone stock it is just a teal/leather car, with that being said I think it is the most desirable of the 93's since 1,2, or 3, doesn't exist anymore. I wanted this car more than #15 but just couldn't come up with the amount we agreed upon, I really think $17k is fair maybe $18k, it all comes down to what the 4993 is worth, teal /leather cars with that mileage are selling for around $12k-$13k and I'm sure they aren't in the same condition but just for arguments sake, anyone who buys it needs to figure out what the significance of the number is worth to them
-Brian-
93 SVT #15 (pre-production)
93 SVT #1809 SOLD

This is how we chill from 93 till.....
dbrennancobra
Mustang Enthusiast

Post by dbrennancobra »

Agreed above, and buyer should also know Aaron owned it, so it will be GOOD to go! but it has undercoating..yuck!

anyways if it were to go on the auction block at barrett jackson or whatever, this would be the one to do it with for sure! i kinda want to buy it just to enter it on there! :wink:
2004 svt Cobra Mystichrome Convertible STOCK
1967 mustang Coupe STOCK Red/Black - SOLD
1993 Cobra STOCK Red/Black #1264 SOLD
[youtube2] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_2pl2ye ... e=youtu.be [/youtube2]
aaronlstiles

Post by aaronlstiles »

dbrennancobra wrote:Agreed above, and buyer should also know Aaron owned it, so it will be GOOD to go! but it has undercoating..yuck!

anyways if it were to go on the auction block at barrett jackson or whatever, this would be the one to do it with for sure! i kinda want to buy it just to enter it on there! :wink:
Yes, I am not fond of the undercoating, and yes it is a Teal Gray leather car, to me the Gray is the best combo, I am not a black cloth fan, never have been. The seats in a black car always look faded, I have seen a few that looked great, but most do not. and as for undercoating, it can always be cleaned off. It beats Beat up Frame rails any day. I have seen a few like that. And the car is Good to go Id drive it across country and back.

I wish I could find a teal Gray leather car in this shape for 13K! I have not been able to find one in this shape for any where near that price. And you right, it is worth what someone is willing to pay. If anyone knows of an all original, nice bone stock teal Gray Cloth, or leather car with 60 to 70K miles on it for 13K please let me know, I am still looking for one for my wife. I wanted to One on e-bay a few months back that needed all the paint and body work, but hell it Brought almost 14K and it needed complete paint and body work.
RollTide93

Post by RollTide93 »

I totally agree on the black interior, never a fan

I also specifically said that I know your car is in a lot better shape than the cars for $13-$14k and said just for arguments sake

I did however know of a teal/leather car that was pretty close to stock and just needed paint and had 1 small dent on the hatch and had only 87k on it for $10.5k, oh and it was a pre-production car, :D

undercoating doesn't bother me and yes like someone said being it's your car aaron it is worth more to someone atleast someone who knows of your work, I was just giving my opinion on 4993, and at $17k-$18k thats not very far off from what you want
-Brian-
93 SVT #1809 SOLD

plumcrazysrt

Post by plumcrazysrt »

Good luck Aaron, I'd buy yours for $19k before #14 on ebay.
2010 Shelby GT500 - Grabber Blue
2015 Stingray - Daytona Sunrise
dbrennancobra
Mustang Enthusiast

Post by dbrennancobra »

Aaron, beat up frame rails... DIG dont be a hater! LOL

anyways this car is sweet, and id love to own it. but a vert is calling my name in the next year or so...
2004 svt Cobra Mystichrome Convertible STOCK
1967 mustang Coupe STOCK Red/Black - SOLD
1993 Cobra STOCK Red/Black #1264 SOLD
[youtube2] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_2pl2ye ... e=youtu.be [/youtube2]
aaronlstiles

Post by aaronlstiles »

plumcrazysrt wrote:Good luck Aaron, I'd buy yours for $19k before #14 on ebay.
Thanks man, but #14 is a real nice car, and only a few left around. Looks like you got you another teal man. Let me know how nice it is. I knew you where bidding, so I stood to the side man.
plumcrazysrt

Post by plumcrazysrt »

aaronlstiles wrote:
plumcrazysrt wrote:Good luck Aaron, I'd buy yours for $19k before #14 on ebay.
Thanks man, but #14 is a real nice car, and only a few left around. Looks like you got you another teal man. Let me know how nice it is. I knew you where bidding, so I stood to the side man.
I appreciate that.....supposed to be picked up tomorrow. Waiting anxiously. I'll post some pics over the weekend! :D
2010 Shelby GT500 - Grabber Blue
2015 Stingray - Daytona Sunrise
aaronlstiles

Post by aaronlstiles »

RollTide93 wrote:I totally agree on the black interior, never a fan

I also specifically said that I know your car is in a lot better shape than the cars for $13-$14k and said just for arguments sake

I did however know of a teal/leather car that was pretty close to stock and just needed paint and had 1 small dent on the hatch and had only 87k on it for $10.5k, oh and it was a pre-production car, :D

undercoating doesn't bother me and yes like someone said being it's your car aaron it is worth more to someone atleast someone who knows of your work, I was just giving my opinion on 4993, and at $17k-$18k thats not very far off from what you want
No offense taken man, hope you did not get that impression. I was merely stating, I have been looking for a real nice one like mine for 13K, and I can't find one.

Yes you got a good deal, but if I had bought it, I would do a full repaint on it, and then never want to drive it. Cause it is a pre-production. But If I can find one that is nice, and needs no paint, I will be on it. I do know of one local to me, but it is modded, and he wants like 19K for the car.
RollTide93

Post by RollTide93 »

All good Aaron of course, and trust me I think about 4993 every day even though I have this one, yours is perfect and your not out of line by any means for asking what you are

I really want to do a repaint more than you know, the job change and pay cut really threw a wrench in that though, it was hard enough talking the wife into letting me have it, and just putting the 200 miles I have since I took delivery is killing me but they were all going to shows, I've already had offers to repaint it and I tell them every time no thanks I got a guy in Utah that will be handling that :D

Who knows maybe ill get to drive 4993 someday :wink:
-Brian-
93 SVT #1809 SOLD