Looking for another Cobra

For Sale listings of our members cobras.

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

mofugr

Looking for another Cobra

Post by mofugr »

Not sure if this is the right forum or not but trust the mods will move it if not. Been a while since I've been on, I sold my bone stock black/gray cloth Cobra some years back to a gentleman in Las Vegas. My situation now allows me to purchase another car and I will actively be looking to replace the one that I should have never sold which was 3043/4993, black with gray cloth as stated. I live now in Central Florida, would prefer another black car but would entertain teal also. Would prefer stock or mildly modded with mileage under 60K. Please keep me in mind if you guys know of or come across an available vehicle. Thanks, good to be back on the board. WG
escogt
Fox Mustang Enthusiast

Re: Looking for another Cobra

Post by escogt »

Welcome back & good luck with your search.
'85GT Bright Atlantic Blue (K7)
'92LX Bimini Blue (K3)
'93COBRA #1521 Teal/Black (RD) SOLD
'93COBRA #163 Black/Gray leather (UA) M.I.A.
1993cobra
Site Admin

Post by 1993cobra »

Good luck! I'm sure you'll have lots of replies later, between Willy, BrettT, lynch, and z28 they just about every car that is for sale! What price range are you looking at?
Z282SLO
Mustang Aficionado

Post by Z282SLO »

This is a good time to be looking for Cobras - lots to choose from. Not sure how far from your location you want to look, but there are a number of decent blacks and teals listed in the "93 Cobras for Sale" section on the site. Good luck.
03 COBRA Black with VMP
93 COBRA Black #3754 (RIP)
89 GT Black/Scarlet Red (SOLD)
86 GT Bright Red/Gray (SOLD)
vinchez78
'93 Cobra Luhva

Post by vinchez78 »

Welcome back to the site and good luck on the search, Mofo!!
BLK on Leather
JohnLynch

Post by JohnLynch »

mofugr wrote:Not sure if this is the right forum or not but trust the mods will move it if not. Been a while since I've been on, I sold my bone stock black/gray cloth Cobra some years back to a gentleman in Las Vegas. My situation now allows me to purchase another car and I will actively be looking to replace the one that I should have never sold which was 3043/4993, black with gray cloth as stated. I live now in Central Florida, would prefer another black car but would entertain teal also. Would prefer stock or mildly modded with mileage under 60K. Please keep me in mind if you guys know of or come across an available vehicle. Thanks, good to be back on the board. WG

MOFO, can you send the admin your vin# to your old car so that we can add it to the registry?

Also, we have a member who just purchased a teal/gray cloth car out of NC a few weeks ago but he has decided to go another route and he has put it up for sale. It is listed on here and it has 83k miles-nice car. He just had it shipped to Florida so it might save you some time/deniro....and you could be back in the game in no time.... :drive: :burnout:
93 Cobra Teal/Gray #3223 -Stock (Borla catback)

*various other 93 cobras, #15, #4105, #2587, #539
#2381, #4724, #298, #1153 RIP
mofugr

Post by mofugr »

JohnLynch wrote:
mofugr wrote:Not sure if this is the right forum or not but trust the mods will move it if not. Been a while since I've been on, I sold my bone stock black/gray cloth Cobra some years back to a gentleman in Las Vegas. My situation now allows me to purchase another car and I will actively be looking to replace the one that I should have never sold which was 3043/4993, black with gray cloth as stated. I live now in Central Florida, would prefer another black car but would entertain teal also. Would prefer stock or mildly modded with mileage under 60K. Please keep me in mind if you guys know of or come across an available vehicle. Thanks, good to be back on the board. WG

MOFO, can you send the admin your vin# to your old car so that we can add it to the registry?

Also, we have a member who just purchased a teal/gray cloth car out of NC a few weeks ago but he has decided to go another route and he has put it up for sale. It is listed on here and it has 83k miles-nice car. He just had it shipped to Florida so it might save you some time/deniro....and you could be back in the game in no time.... :drive: :burnout:
Pretty sure I put it on the registry when I had the car but I'll double check.
#3043 Black/Gray cloth (sold)
Looking for another one.