Looking for red/black cloth/low mileage

For Sale listings of our members cobras.

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

DadzCobra

Re: Looking for red/black cloth/low mileage

Post by DadzCobra »

aaronlstiles wrote:
DadzCobra wrote:Yes, looking for mint, über low mileage, perfect "wrapper" car. Just picked up a 2003 Anniversary Terminator with 8k miles that is as clean or better then new, looking for the same for this. Lower the mileage the better. I know I am going to have to pay dearly for a wrapper car but I am in no rush at all. So when the right car with the right price comes along I am ready for her.

Did you buy the red one out of Vegas, that came from WA state? If so, I had it bought from the original owner for 25K, but the Vegas guy offerd him more cash, we already had the deal, and I had the money ready to send. If so, It is a great looking 03. I do Know of a MINT and I mean MINT red Black cloth car in CO. He worked for Ford in 93, and bought it new, But he wants a MINT for it though, I can give him a call.

No, I bought the 03 local (within 200 miles) from my house in West Palm Beach. It is a 10th Anniversary Convertible in silver with black/red interior. Literally looks like it just rolled off the assembly line in every way. All the moulding, top, interior, everything is perfect.

Would love to hear more about the car in CO.
2013 C63 | 2011 ZO6 | 1993 Cobra
dbrennancobra
Mustang Enthusiast

Post by dbrennancobra »

DadzCobra wrote:Hey Guys - I any of you are aware of any low (10k or lower) red with black cloth Cobras. please let me know. I just purchased a 29k miles all original teal with gray cloth but now I also really want to add a red/black to the collection.

Location doesn't matter, will have it shipped in an enclosed trailer. Want 100% stock, unmolested car. I am open to any realistically priced cars. Thanks in advance.
one just hit ebay with 14K miles...
2004 svt Cobra Mystichrome Convertible STOCK
1967 mustang Coupe STOCK Red/Black - SOLD
1993 Cobra STOCK Red/Black #1264 SOLD
[youtube2] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_2pl2ye ... e=youtu.be [/youtube2]
JohnLynch

Post by JohnLynch »

You sad you traded in the Teal? I cant believe it only sold for $14k.....
93 Cobra Teal/Gray #3223 -Stock (Borla catback)

*various other 93 cobras, #15, #4105, #2587, #539
#2381, #4724, #298, #1153 RIP
DadzCobra

Post by DadzCobra »

JohnLynch wrote:You sad you traded in the Teal? I cant believe it only sold for $14k.....
Not at all. It just wasn't any fin to drive. Nothing like I remembered growing up. I have way too many other cars to justify keeping one I am not going to drive. I too can't believe it sold so cheap. Personally I think they were crazy to let it go for that. It was an $18k car all day long.
trackpilot

Post by trackpilot »

DadzCobra wrote:
JohnLynch wrote:You sad you traded in the Teal? I cant believe it only sold for $14k.....
Not at all. It just wasn't any fin to drive. Nothing like I remembered growing up. I have way too many other cars to justify keeping one I am not going to drive. I too can't believe it sold so cheap. Personally I think they were crazy to let it go for that. It was an $18k car all day long.
Why did you trade it into the dealer and not sell it yourself? How much did they give you for it?
-Brian

On the hunt again...
Looking for a very nice all stock driver Red with NO Sunroof car!!!
DadzCobra

Post by DadzCobra »

trackpilot wrote:
DadzCobra wrote:
Why did you trade it into the dealer and not sell it yourself? How much did they give you for it?
It was part of a "lot" of cars I traded for another collection of cars someone else had traded in. I do tons of business with this Dealer and we so lots of trading from individual cars and groups of cars. Sometimes all the cars are part of the "swap" deal and sometimes they will end up keeping one or two that the other buyer doesn't want. In this case I think it was a mistake for this person not to take the 93 as part of the deal since a clean Fox is slowly going up in value and a clean Fox Cobra is doing slightly better. But to each their own I suppose. In the end everyone ended up with what they wanted and I was able to move a few cars I did not drive or particularly care for and walked away even.