Red Black Cloth/sunroof 30K miles

For Sale listings of our members cobras.

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

aaronlstiles

Re: Red Black Cloth/sunroof 30K miles

Post by aaronlstiles »

I live in Roy UT, about 30 Min North of Salt Lake.
DeadStang

Post by DeadStang »

Only a 21hour drive... ;)
aaronlstiles

Post by aaronlstiles »

Motor in and running great. I have NOS Correct end battery cables but rather save them, they are getting hard to find. and still have to put Decal on Factory Air box, and waiting on Motorcraft Belt. I have an F3ZZ belt but not going to use it either.

Larry9901

Post by Larry9901 »

aaronlstiles wrote:Motor in and running great. I have NOS Correct end battery cables but rather save them, they are getting hard to find. and still have to put Decal on Factory Air box, and waiting on Motorcraft Belt. I have an F3ZZ belt but not going to use it either.

Just a quick question.... Why even mention the parts that should be on the car but your opting out of including them? Especially on a car your trying to sell?

Makes the casual observer wonder what else you might of omitted.
escogt
Fox Mustang Enthusiast

Post by escogt »

Larry9901 wrote:
aaronlstiles wrote:Motor in and running great. I have NOS Correct end battery cables but rather save them, they are getting hard to find. and still have to put Decal on Factory Air box, and waiting on Motorcraft Belt. I have an F3ZZ belt but not going to use it either.

Just a quick question.... Why even mention the parts that should be on the car but your opting out of including them? Especially on a car your trying to sell?

I agree. It would be nice to include those parts, especially if you're going to ask for top dollar. What are you saving those parts for anyways? This car seems like a perfect candidate for them. IMO
'85GT Bright Atlantic Blue (K7)
'92LX Bimini Blue (K3)
'93COBRA #1521 Teal/Black (RD) SOLD
'93COBRA #163 Black/Gray leather (UA) M.I.A.
aaronlstiles

Post by aaronlstiles »

All the parts I mentioned are next to impossible to find. But I do have them. As for leaving anything off the car, it was done 100 percent oem correct down to dated plug wires.
Now if buyer wants the parts I will sell them with the car. I paid 100 for positive battery cable. And 200 for NOS F3ZZ BELT. IT Is not a jk6s belt either.

Thr cabels I used are motorcraft cabels. At a fraction of the price. I was sure someone would point them out is the only reason I memtioned I had the 100 percent correct ccables. Sorry for being 100 percent honest about the rebuild.
aaronlstiles

Post by aaronlstiles »

escogt wrote:
Larry9901 wrote:

Perhaps I have a teal black cloth car with 36k miles that needs a oem cable and a belt. Which car would you put it on?

I agree. It would be nice to include those parts, especially if you're going to ask for top dollar. What are you saving those parts for anyways? This car seems like a perfect candidate for them. IMO
aaronlstiles

Post by aaronlstiles »

Larry9901 wrote:

Inn

have you looked at this thread? Does it look like I omitted anything? Why even imply that? If I was omitting anything why memtion the parts. Merely letting potential buyer know I had them. Some people should be banned from the internet!
Larry9901

Post by Larry9901 »

aaronlstiles wrote:
Larry9901 wrote:

Inn

have you looked at this thread? Does it look like I omitted anything? Why even imply that? If I was omitting anything why memtion the parts. Merely letting potential buyer know I had them. Some people should be banned from the internet!

Wow, please don't take offense.
It's just kind of like waving a 12 pack of beer in front of a alcoholic and then saying they can't have it.

And yes I did read the entire thread.
dbrennancobra
Mustang Enthusiast

Post by dbrennancobra »

Aaron look at yourself and the comments you post back at such questions people ask... Do you take steroids?
2004 svt Cobra Mystichrome Convertible STOCK
1967 mustang Coupe STOCK Red/Black - SOLD
1993 Cobra STOCK Red/Black #1264 SOLD
[youtube2] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_2pl2ye ... e=youtu.be [/youtube2]
Z282SLO
Mustang Aficionado

Post by Z282SLO »

Hey, Admin. Looks like yet another thread clean-up is needed! :pat:
03 COBRA Black with VMP
93 COBRA Black #3754 (RIP)
89 GT Black/Scarlet Red (SOLD)
86 GT Bright Red/Gray (SOLD)
1993cobra
Site Admin

Post by 1993cobra »

this is the same reason some members here wont post a car for sale! if he didnt say anything about the parts, im sure someone would have called him out for not having the correct part.
aaronlstiles

Post by aaronlstiles »

dbrennancobra wrote:Aaron look at yourself and the comments you post back at such questions people ask... Do you take steroids?
DB, with some of the post you have made, I won't even Justify you comment! But I will explain it simple As I can.

I have been building these cars for a long time, and I always make pretty good Build threads, this one just so happens to be in my for sale thread. Sorry that was my fault I guess.

And when I bust my arass trying to build these cars right, and as close to OEM as I can get, then I post some parts I have but chose not to use because it is a ware and tare item. I would rather save it then use it. I used Motorcraft replacement pars these are still avalible. The ones I have are not. And pricy when they come up for sale.

Why not Just ask if I will sell the parts with the car, then say something negative???
aaronlstiles

Post by aaronlstiles »

1993cobra wrote:this is the same reason some members here wont post a car for sale! if he didnt say anything about the parts, im sure someone would have called him out for not having the correct part.
You hit the nail on the head with that one! damed if you do damed if you don't. Sorry for being honest about having the 100% Correct parts.
Gecko86

Post by Gecko86 »

aaronlstiles wrote:
1993cobra wrote:this is the same reason some members here wont post a car for sale! if he didnt say anything about the parts, im sure someone would have called him out for not having the correct part.
You hit the nail on the head with that one! damed if you do damed if you don't. Sorry for being honest about having the 100% Correct parts.
Just plain haters!!Keep up the good work.