1993 Cobra Registry

http://www.1993cobra.com
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:44 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: 1993 cobra #1685 teal
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:44 am 

I posted the car here before sold it to one of my buddy's bought it back From him When he moved and now thinking off letting it go as I don't drive it , I did a lot of work on it from the lats time I posted up for sell ....  1993 teal green cobra body has 71k miles on it have car fax on the car bought it from org owner , I am the second owner , it holds a salvage title do to theft , every part that was taken off has been replaced with new parts,motor is off a 92 gt drop top with 89k on it tranny off a 93 cobra don't know the miles on the tranny , org paint in great condition , cerviniz body kit was installed to replace the stolen body kit , has 03 cobra IRS and front brakes mm coil over up front and mm sup frame connectors , inter is a 10/10 and exterior is a 9/10 has new steeda rims car is registered up to date and smog is done withing 2 weeks great car over all I drive it to work every now and then and has now issues wat so ever , $8000 obo don't really want to let it go , no low ballers or dreamers and pls keep all negative comments to ur self 5107543031 has 2.way viper alarm and tracing compatible 24/7 car runs drives with no issues and a great car over all , steeda short shifter , and shift nob and shift boot all new as well, Borla mufflers , h pipe and 03 cobra tail pipes , aftermarket ca player with new speakers , 6k hid head lights ,very clean un body of the car

Build #1685 factory teal car with Opal grey cloth inter and factory sun roof, I installed new leather seats, door panels all in correct color way... call or text for faster replay I don't come on here a lot

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:06 pm 

I know this is old but is the car sold ?