Novi 2k, R331 Cobra

For Sale listings of our members cobras.

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

69boss

Re: Novi 2k, R331 Cobra

Post by 69boss »

willy here you go..

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1993-Ford-Must ... 0#viTabs_0

better move fast... problem is its really hard to price the teal with black... is it worth a lot more than a comparable cobra with different color? 10 percent more 20 percent? I know that I would not sell mine unless I get a price that is too good to refuse.. and i would say it would have to be about 25 percent more than a comparable cobra with similar miles
buddha

Post by buddha »

Definitely worth more than the "average" Cobra, but I think any cloth car is.......sooo many leather cars.

You had an IROC? Man, those and the Mustangs in the mid to late 80's where the shit. Then the Dodge threw in the Shelby Daytona Turbo's Z's.............pesky damn things. Buddy had a 90' Z28 with the TPI 305. My 89' LX would out run it, but top end the Z had more, not to mention out brake and out handle it 1000 percent...........thing was like it was on rails.
Black/Black 93'
Red 11' GT500 with a VMP
69boss

Post by 69boss »

ya even tho im a ford guy the IROC was a slightly better built car by most standards except the most important standard.. and thats bang for buck.. nothing could beat the fox back in the day...the IROC was priced a little more. It definitely handled better and in all honesty I would have to say it looked damn good too..I too use to run all my friends with their camaros back in the day in my fox and somehow I was almost always just a little faster than them but when it came to braking and handling in a fox..... forget it.. at least that was then now we have four way big disk brakes and full suspension kits etc... I was driving my black cobra the other day on the highway and i just threw it in 5th and nailed it that thing got up to 120 so fast it even surprised me and the car is so smooth and vibration free at speed,, frankly im a little shocked how well this car handles and feels at speed.. back in the day if I went over 100 in my old fox it felt like the whole car was coming apart...

the day they picked up the car... Im still getting over it :/

buddha

Post by buddha »

Pending sale. :(
Black/Black 93'
Red 11' GT500 with a VMP
buddha

Post by buddha »

...........and sold, staying local, about 20 minutes from me.
Black/Black 93'
Red 11' GT500 with a VMP
WillyB93

Post by WillyB93 »

Nice, what's the next car in your sights, looks like you have the kenne bell off your other car sold too.
93 Black on black sunroof #1835
04 Comp. Orange Coupe #348
93 Reef Blue SSP LX Coupe (SOLD)
91 Wild Strawberry Coupe (SOLD)
93 Teal and Black #1521 (SOLD)
93 Vibrant Red and Leather #3038 (SOLD)
04 Mystichrome Coupe #529 of #1010 (SOLD)
buddha

Post by buddha »

11' GT500 already here, but now I've got an empty spot for something..........lol!

If I get something definitely another Fox, maybe a coupe, maybe another driver quality 93', who knows but I've got enough to keep me entertained for while.

Ironically the car is leaving tomorrow on it's birthday. Not sure that's a good sign or a bad omen. :mrgreen:
Black/Black 93'
Red 11' GT500 with a VMP
WillyB93

Post by WillyB93 »

buddha wrote:11' GT500 already here, but now I've got an empty spot for something..........lol!

If I get something definitely another Fox, maybe a coupe, maybe another driver quality 93', who knows but I've got enough to keep me entertained for while.

Ironically the car is leaving tomorrow on it's birthday. Not sure that's a good sign or a bad omen. :mrgreen:
Nice, what color combo is the gt500, sometimes you gotta switch it up a little. I know I have sold some car I shouldn't have, hard to say maybe it's time someone else enjoys it a little more then you did.
buddha

Post by buddha »

WillyB93 wrote:
buddha wrote:11' GT500 already here, but now I've got an empty spot for something..........lol!

Nice, what color combo is the gt500, sometimes you gotta switch it up a little. I know I have sold some car I shouldn't have, hard to say maybe it's time someone else enjoys it a little more then you did.
With a red going out, had to bring a red in. SVTPP, white stripes. Not a huge stripes fan, but the PP package they're a bit thinner over the top, so it's cool.

Ya, hate selling cars, but it hadn't been driven in like 4 years, and it needed some little stuff so rather than putting more money in it, thought it would be fun to finally try out some of the new shit......lol! I sold the Kenne Bell off the black car, so of course now I've kinda got the wrench turning bug, so I was ready to start tearing into the red car to straighten the ole gal out, but it's all good.

How many miles on the black car now?
Black/Black 93'
Red 11' GT500 with a VMP
WillyB93

Post by WillyB93 »

buddha wrote:
WillyB93 wrote:
buddha wrote:How many miles on the black car now?
Just a tad over 3200 hasn't seen much street time the last few years. I have a red 93 gt that I drive more then the black car, I also just bought a low mileage black 92 gt last year also.
69boss

Post by 69boss »

congrats on the sale....
I still wish I had seen it on BAT I wonder what it would have brought or what people would say about a highly modified cobra.

hope you enjoy the new toy... newer cars are so much easier to live with and more powerful, more reliable, better handing and ride quality....its a wonder why we even bother with the foxes..
buddha

Post by buddha »

69boss wrote:congrats on the sale....
I still wish I had seen it on BAT I wonder what it would have brought or what people would say about a highly modified cobra.

hope you enjoy the new toy... newer cars are so much easier to live with and more powerful, more reliable, better handing and ride quality....its a wonder why we even bother with the foxes..
Thanks. Sorry to see it go, but it was time.

Ya, not sure on BAT quite honestly. Anyone serious about the car I would have wanted to talk with and have them actually see the car. It was a really nice car, but far from perfect.........it's was a mid 90's build, so things have come a long way to make that car better. The buyer was happy with it and is enjoying it, so I guess that's all the matters. Already found a few week points, external pump on long drives and the rear end lash needed to be set up again, which he was aware of.

New car will put your stomach in your throat, but I'll never give up my Foxes. Easy to work on, parts are relatively cheap and easy to come by (non-Cobra specific parts anyway), and still a blast to drive. If I get another car, it will be another Fox car of some flavor, who knows.
Black/Black 93'
Red 11' GT500 with a VMP
specracer

Post by specracer »

Bite your tongue fool!!! (ha ha ha)
69boss wrote:its a wonder why we even bother with the foxes..