quick detailer

Tips and tricks for cleaning and detailing
pete3323

quick detailer

Post by pete3323 »

My detail guy just gave me a cool tip. If your car just has some dust on it like after it has been covered, here's an ez way to make it shine. Take your microfibre cloth and spray some Mequiers quick detailer on it. Fold it over the side you just sprayed. Now wipe down your car with the dry sides of the cloth. The cloth will pick up all the dust like a magnet. Works awesome.
'98 White terminated Cobra
'93 Black Cobra #4831
buddha

Re: quick detailer

Post by buddha »

pete3323 wrote:My detail guy just gave me a cool tip. If your car just has some dust on it like after it has been covered, here's an ez way to make it shine. Take your microfibre cloth and spray some Mequiers quick detailer on it. Fold it over the side you just sprayed. Now wipe down your car with the dry sides of the cloth. The cloth will pick up all the dust like a magnet. Works awesome.
That's how I "wash" the black car. It's only had an actaul car wash when I first got it get the heavy dust off of it. Since then it's been under cover. I blow it off the compressor and then hit it with the detailer. It doesn't take much, as the cover I have keeps the dust out.
Black/Black 93'
Red 11' GT500 with a VMP
pete3323

Post by pete3323 »

Wish mine was that ez. I bought covercraft covers for both my '98 and '93. Worked great..until i washed them. Now i get this grey dust that comes off the covers. Not too bad on the white but the black it's awful. I'll never buy Covercraft again that's for sure.
'98 White terminated Cobra
'93 Black Cobra #4831