Black trim around windows

Tips and tricks for cleaning and detailing
scootro

Post by scootro »

JohnLynch wrote:
scootro wrote:
JohnLynch wrote: Why can't the count embrace his baldness? This stuff looks too good to be true I wish I could get some locally
is he going bald? never noticed
Hell yea he is going bald that do rag is covering it up and it looks ridiculous a 50 somethin year old white man cloaked as a cholo gangster
i guess he's hiding a receding hairline! did you know Danny Koker’s net worth is $10 million dollars!?

Keepin' The Old School Alive
1993cobra
Site Admin

Post by 1993cobra »

Might be hiding a big head wound.....judging by how some of his crap looks. Oh and it looks funny the hair is reddish brown but his sideburns are black. Maybe that hair is made on that rag, like those hats with the ponytail???
scootro

Post by scootro »

1993cobra wrote:Might be hiding a big head wound.....judging by how some of his crap looks. Oh and it looks funny the hair is reddish brown but his sideburns are black. Maybe that hair is made on that rag, like those hats with the ponytail???
haha yea!
Keepin' The Old School Alive
vinchez78
'93 Cobra Luhva

Post by vinchez78 »

Maybe he can pluck his back arm hairs and plop em on top?
BLK on Leather
JohnLynch

Post by JohnLynch »

1993cobra wrote:Might be hiding a big head wound.....judging by how some of his crap looks. Oh and it looks funny the hair is reddish brown but his sideburns are black. Maybe that hair is made on that rag, like those hats with the ponytail???
Lmao!

Im just glad he isnt in the food business to much meat and hair hangin out everywhere-this joker has 10 mil? Holy smokes thought he owned a body shop guess he does good. Id rather have my hair.
93 Cobra Teal/Gray #3223 -Stock (Borla catback)

*various other 93 cobras, #15, #4105, #2587, #539
#2381, #4724, #298, #1153 RIP