stereo issues

Technical Tips, Tricks and Q & A
69boss

Re: stereo issues

Post by 69boss »

sorry I need to make a correction it has been over a month and half since I sent out the radio not 3, that was my mistake, but it sure feels like three :)
69boss

Post by 69boss »

ok now its reaching the 3 months mark and still no radio ??
Goose17

Post by Goose17 »

69boss wrote:ok now its reaching the 3 months mark and still no radio ??
Have you called the guy? What is his estimated timeframe?
'11 GT500 FR750 2.9 Whipple, '04 Mystichrome Terminator vert, '02 Mustang GT, 00R, '93 Cobra #1447, '89 Mustang GT vert.

69boss

Post by 69boss »

I called about a month and a half ago and he said he was getting to it sadly since then the stereo is the last thing on my mind as my garage was affected by the floods I lost three cars(cobra was safe at my friends warehouse) and well the garage is a wreck but I'm looking at it optimistically in that I'm redoing the garage even better than before with lots of things I have been wanting to do for a long time the flood just made me get off my butt to do it sooner, I will be installing diamond plate all around the garage instead of sheet rock for the first 4 feet up the walls and install new shelving a complete built in compressed air system with multiple access points additional lighting in the garage and additional outlets redoing the floors and finally a new double wide lift after all is done.

I do need to call the guy to see where they are at however....
69boss

Post by 69boss »

just got off the phone with him he said he is sending out tomorrow....
Goose17

Post by Goose17 »

Sorry for your flood issues 69boss, but sounds like you are turning a negative into a positive!

Good to hear about your stereo too. Mine has been working trouble-free for 4+ years now after he fixed it.