ASE Cert Master Tech - Ford Certified

Technical Tips, Tricks and Q & A
SVT 93BLACKSNAKEFL

ASE Cert Master Tech - Ford Certified

Post by SVT 93BLACKSNAKEFL »

I just recently found this web site and am so glad that it is here. I am proud owner of #2787 aka "My Baby" My Cobra is black, grey leather, and I drive it everyday!

I just wanted to let you guys know, I am a master tech and Ford certified. This is not to say I know everything about these cars, or can solve every problem everyone may have threw email. But if I can lend a hand if anyone is in need feel free to let me know. My email is Svt93CobraFL@aol.com

Sincerely Snake Bit:

Bryan
Cobra1993svt

Post by Cobra1993svt »

Ok here goes.. I also have a 93 Cobra that I rarely drive and store the entire winter. When I put it back in the garage I disconnect the battery every time. After I reconnect the terminal I have to reset the alarm, after I do that and turn the key sometimes all I hear is a click. After I turn the key a couple more time she will start.This also happens when I am at car shows with the battery connected and try to start it after the show is over. The clicking sounds like it is comming from the selinoid(sp). I think it is a alarm problem but I detail cars for a living so how should I know.

If you can answer this question I have another.
Thanks Paul
Vibrant Red/Blk Cloth 1993SVT SOLD
97 EB Expedition SVT TOW
2005 Dodge Ram2500 5.9 Cummins 6INAROW
CobraChick

Post by CobraChick »

Thanks for the offer, I have just had my car for a couple of weeks, but I am sure that I will eventually have some questions!
BADBOY

Re: ASE Cert Master Tech - Ford Certified

Post by BADBOY »

SVT 93BLACKSNAKEFL wrote:I just recently found this web site and am so glad that it is here. I am proud owner of #2787 aka "My Baby" My Cobra is black, grey leather, and I drive it everyday!

I just wanted to let you guys know, I am a master tech and Ford certified. This is not to say I know everything about these cars, or can solve every problem everyone may have threw email. But if I can lend a hand if anyone is in need feel free to let me know. My email is Svt93CobraFL@aol.com

Sincerely Snake Bit:

Bryan
I also am ASE certified and Im a Ford tech also, I have been with Ford for about 13 years now. What a small world
1993 Mustang SVT Cobra
Teal car/black cloth interior
#195 - 1 of 185
SOLD AND NOT BECAUSE I WANTED TO !
MY 93 SNAKE
93Snake

Post by 93Snake »

Welcome. Post pics of your carr if you have them
BADBOY

Post by BADBOY »

93Snake wrote:Welcome. Post pics of your carr if you have them
try this on for size Image
1993 Mustang SVT Cobra
#195 - 1 of 185
MY 93 SNAKE
1993cobra
Site Admin

Post by 1993cobra »

That teal sure looks nice, I got to get my teal cobra painted and drive it around! :wink:
BADBOY

Post by BADBOY »

1993cobra wrote:That teal sure looks nice, I got to get my teal cobra painted and drive it around! :wink:
OEM paint, I have put about 1600 miles on it since i got it
1993 Mustang SVT Cobra
#195 - 1 of 185
MY 93 SNAKE