Fuel injector testing

Technical Tips, Tricks and Q & A
oldernu

Fuel injector testing

Post by oldernu »

I have a set of noids for various cars but the injector harness doesn't match up to the ford TBI noid. Im new to testing injectors what do you guys recommend. Using another noid ? Please advise and thanks. I had to tow the Teal Sparkler home cause it will crank but wont start. Getting fuel to the rails and spark just cranks and nothing. Im getting tired of missing all the events because of problems.
2nd owner 40 Chevy - myself and two sons came home from hospital in this car, One grandson and one grand-daughter have ridden in car.
1st owner 72 Cougar XR7 - first new car for wife and I
1st owner 1994 Bronco XLT - cant part with the gas hog for some reason
93 Teal Cobra just purchased 1-2014
oldernu

Re: Fuel injector testing

Post by oldernu »

Opps pre mature.. I just used the Bosch light and Im getting no pulse at the injectors. Onward hunting the problem.. Any suggestions kindly appreciated Oldernu
2nd owner 40 Chevy - myself and two sons came home from hospital in this car, One grandson and one grand-daughter have ridden in car.
1993cobra
Site Admin

Post by 1993cobra »

could be the pick up in the distributor, have you done anything recently before it quit? i had one that had a wire backed out of the ecm connector , but i had the ecm out before . so check all connections , especially any you have had apart, then id say try another distributor , did you check to see if it is getting spark also?
oldernu

Post by oldernu »

It was the computer. Sent it out for rebuild and all was well.. Tks for the comments fellas oldernu