"New" toy arrived today.

Discussion of other year SVT Cobra's
Goose17

Re: "New" toy arrived today.

Post by Goose17 »

pete3323 wrote:A sick collection just got sicker :headbang:
RARESVTS wrote:Beautiful New Ride!!!!!1 Congrats on the find!!! I did that with my two MC Coupes....Bought one then a few years later found another I could not pass up....
Thanks guys!

Mystichrome is truly magical. I never get tired of looking at that paint! :surprised:
kkosh

Post by kkosh »

We have some similar cars. Newly acquired 1993 Cobra, 2000 Cobra R and my Shelby is a 2007 that is modded up to 780hp.
Like you the Shelby is what I call "stupid crazy fast" You really have to be careful but it is hilarious to drive. The Cobra R is such a raw track car. Exhaust sounds like you are driving a NASCAR. But recently the 93 Cobra takes me back to high school/college days so I am loving it!
Goose17

Post by Goose17 »

kkosh wrote:We have some similar cars. Newly acquired 1993 Cobra, 2000 Cobra R and my Shelby is a 2007 that is modded up to 780hp.
Like you the Shelby is what I call "stupid crazy fast" You really have to be careful but it is hilarious to drive. The Cobra R is such a raw track car. Exhaust sounds like you are driving a NASCAR. But recently the 93 Cobra takes me back to high school/college days so I am loving it!
Nice collection. You are right about the Shelby being "stupid crazy fast!"

Sounds like you need to buy my other Mystichrome Terminator vert! :D

Mystichrome paint is stupid crazy AWEOME! :wank: