Craigslist '95 Cobra "R" $4,800, YEAH RIGHT.

Discussion of other year SVT Cobra's
ceetwarrior

Craigslist '95 Cobra "R" $4,800, YEAH RIGHT.

Post by ceetwarrior »

http://denver.craigslist.org/ctd/1177790692.html

That's twice I have seen this cobra reposted. There's no way this is a real R, although it does appear to all be correct. Or these aren't the pictures of the car. Or that's not the correct price.

"This Mustang Cobra is equipped with luxury saddle cloth seating front bucket seats, tilt wheel, sport steering wheel, power mirrors, digital clock, floor mats, center console/armrest and much more. This collectable is loaded and ready to go.

I have just given this "beast" new tires and battery. Other than that, it's all original ... never been raced, modified or abused. These "R's" are getting extremely hard to get and the condition of this one, at the price I'm asking, is truly a find. "
'93 #3593 Teal/Black cloth - *Sold* but went to a good home! Don't join the teal/black divorce club..
'95 SVT COBRA #3463 (current)
red95gts

Post by red95gts »

It's a scam - That same description and pictures were on CL here in Houston a few days ago.
-Darrell

2003 BMW M3 Coupe
93 Cobra #199 - SOLD
ceetwarrior

Post by ceetwarrior »

LOL, figured. He's probably racking up tons of personal info on people!
'93 #3593 Teal/Black cloth - *Sold* but went to a good home! Don't join the teal/black divorce club..
PapaTom

Post by PapaTom »

The same ad has been in San Diego recently

Something must be working for them
red95gts

Post by red95gts »

-Darrell

2003 BMW M3 Coupe
93 Cobra #199 - SOLD
vinchez78
'93 Cobra Luhva

Post by vinchez78 »

Damn them scammers!!!
1993cobra
Site Admin

Post by 1993cobra »

you dug deep to find this post , lol 2009
ceetwarrior

Post by ceetwarrior »

1993cobra wrote:you dug deep to find this post , lol 2009
lol no doubt
aaronlstiles

Post by aaronlstiles »

Kind of like a tire post, LOL
Kevins89notch5.0

Post by Kevins89notch5.0 »

I once found a real one for 9K. :shock: It was on craigslist, about 3 hours away. He said it hadn't ran in years, and knowing the fuel cell he recommended it being redone before attempting to start it. I didn't have access to the money that second, so I posted it on SVTP at about 4am as I went to bed. Someone saw the post at 7am, called the guy, wired the money, and had a transport pick it up and bring it from FL to MI.

More of the story is, ALWAYS have funds available. :(
** 89 LX 5.0 ** Currently in hibernation
ceetwarrior

Post by ceetwarrior »

Kevins89notch5.0 wrote:I once found a real one for 9K. :shock: It was on craigslist, about 3 hours away. He said it hadn't ran in years, and knowing the fuel cell he recommended it being redone before attempting to start it. I didn't have access to the money that second, so I posted it on SVTP at about 4am as I went to bed. Someone saw the post at 7am, called the guy, wired the money, and had a transport pick it up and bring it from FL to MI.

More of the story is, ALWAYS have funds available. :(
WOW....
vinchez78
'93 Cobra Luhva

Post by vinchez78 »

THE ceetwarrior! Saw ur goodbye cobra video on YouTube. Sucks that that u went through that, have u gotten another cobra since then??
ceetwarrior

Post by ceetwarrior »

vinchez78 wrote:THE ceetwarrior! Saw ur goodbye cobra video on YouTube. Sucks that that u went through that, have u gotten another cobra since then??
"THE", I like it! lol.... but hey dude, yeah, it sucks I went thru all of that but I was weak and now I'm strong so it was for the better .... I've got a '95 Cobra I've been building. I'm in the middle of putting a Vortech on it right now, but been so busy it's gonna be down for a few weeks...

I've got some other footage of my old teal car I should put on youtube... me beating 2 SS carmaro's, and a built LT1 T/A... good times...
vinchez78
'93 Cobra Luhva

Post by vinchez78 »

Glad to hear you're doing good,man. I cant tell you how many times I've looked at your teal video and wanting one so bad. Well I finally got one but in black, the color has grown on me. I want to eventually own all colors, but ill stick with my blk for a while. Get some videos of your 95 when it's finished too.
ceetwarrior

Post by ceetwarrior »

vinchez78 wrote:Glad to hear you're doing good,man. I cant tell you how many times I've looked at your teal video and wanting one so bad. Well I finally got one but in black, the color has grown on me. I want to eventually own all colors, but ill stick with my blk for a while. Get some videos of your 95 when it's finished too.
I wanted a black one before I bought my teal.... but then the teal grew on me.

My "Kenne Bell Cobra smoking turboed honda civic" video was like 160,000 views on youtube last time I checked, LOL! Ive got some good gopro video of me autocrossing my '95 (stock motor =| ) a couple weeks ago at RMMR '12, I'm waiting to collect some other footage from my friends and I'll make a cool youtube video...

http://www.youtube.com/user/ceetwarrior?feature=mhum