1995 cobra CUSTOM

Discussion of other year SVT Cobra's
dbrennancobra
Mustang Enthusiast

1995 cobra CUSTOM

Post by dbrennancobra »

Guys, check this car out, this is the car that beat me once at a show. as you can see in the first picture, im in the background with my 93 cobra! HA

anyways this is a very cool car, but too fast and furious for paint IMO. Just wanted to share with all of you, what are your thoughts?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SVT-Cobr ... 198wt_1168
2004 svt Cobra Mystichrome Convertible STOCK
1967 mustang Coupe STOCK Red/Black - SOLD
1993 Cobra STOCK Red/Black #1264 SOLD
[youtube2] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_2pl2ye ... e=youtu.be [/youtube2]
RollTide93

Post by RollTide93 »

Where is Vin Diesel and his Charger when you need him? Oh wait we already have our own Vin and I'll take him in an arm wrestling contest! ha! Awful! Too much for my taste
-Brian-
93 SVT #15 (pre-production)
93 SVT #1809 SOLD

This is how we chill from 93 till.....
dbrennancobra
Mustang Enthusiast

Post by dbrennancobra »

RollTide93 wrote:Where is Vin Diesel and his Charger when you need him? Oh wait we already have our own Vin and I'll take him in an arm wrestling contest! ha! Awful! Too much for my taste
agreed, and how can you honestly compare my car (stock) vs. this car... oh wait you CANT!
2004 svt Cobra Mystichrome Convertible STOCK
1967 mustang Coupe STOCK Red/Black - SOLD
1993 Cobra STOCK Red/Black #1264 SOLD
[youtube2] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_2pl2ye ... e=youtu.be [/youtube2]
Z282SLO
Mustang Aficionado

Post by Z282SLO »

RollTide93 wrote:Where is Vin Diesel and his Charger when you need him? Oh wait we already have our own Vin and I'll take him in an arm wrestling contest! ha! Awful! Too much for my taste
X2. Thumbs down on the paint, groud effects, spoiler, etc. However, some very nice mods on the engine, suspension, etc.
03 COBRA Black with VMP
93 COBRA Black #3754 (RIP)
89 GT Black/Scarlet Red (SOLD)
86 GT Bright Red/Gray (SOLD)
RollTide93

Post by RollTide93 »

dbrennancobra wrote:
agreed, and how can you honestly compare my car (stock) vs. this car... oh wait you CANT!
Ya dont get how they would pick that car over yours, no brainer to me
-Brian-
93 SVT #1809 SOLD

1993cobra
Site Admin

Post by 1993cobra »

you can compare it to your F&F blue mustang...
vinchez78
'93 Cobra Luhva

Post by vinchez78 »

Too loud everything, anytime on the arm wrestling Roll, maybe I'll let win if I can drive #15 :wink:
BLK on Leather
RollTide93

Post by RollTide93 »

vinchez78 wrote:

Too loud everything, anytime on the arm wrestling Roll, maybe I'll let win if I can drive #15 :wink:
Vin I obviously wrote it wrong, I meant we already have a Vin (not vin diesel) cause the mustang looks very fast and furiousish, and I would take our vin over vin diesel in an arm wrestling contest, no way in hell would I ever challenge you bro
-Brian-
93 SVT #1809 SOLD

vinchez78
'93 Cobra Luhva

Post by vinchez78 »

RollTide93 wrote:
vinchez78 wrote:

Vin I obviously wrote it wrong, I meant we already have a Vin (not vin diesel) cause the mustang looks very fast and furiousish, and I would take our vin over vin diesel in an arm wrestling contest, no way in hell would I ever challenge you bro
Lol, Damn, I was hoping to take #15 for a cruise, disregard Roll :cry:
BLK on Leather
RollTide93

Post by RollTide93 »

vinchez78 wrote:
RollTide93 wrote:
vinchez78 wrote:
Lol, Damn, I was hoping to take #15 for a cruise, disregard Roll :cry:
Ha! anytime your in northern Cali. stop on by
-Brian-
93 SVT #1809 SOLD