1991 5.0 Mustang GT

Discussion of other year SVT Cobra's
buddha

1991 5.0 Mustang GT

Post by buddha »

Passing this along for a freind of a friend. Car looks extremely clean.......one of the nicer Foxes I've seen for the miles.

For Sale
1991 5.0 Mustang GT
Asking Price: $10,000

My wife and I have decided to sell the Mustang to the best offer
1991 Ford Mustang GT 5.0
114,800 original miles
The Mustang is in is original factory state having received no after-market modifications (other and an alarm system in 1999)
  • Black Exterior Color
    5 star alloy wheels
    5 Speed Manual Transmission
    Black Interior Color
    Power Windows, Power Door Locks
    Cruise Control, Driver Air Bag
    Driver Side Lumbar Seat
    Alarm System (installed in 1999) {this is the only modification to the vehicle}
    Graphic Equalizer Factory Stereo System, 6 speakers, cassette (all original) and works great
Interior is at near original state (one rear seat belt mechanism does not release) (top of the steering wheel has worn through leather)
The Mustang has been owned by two non-smoking owners ( I am the second owner)
Exterior paint is in well maintained, no chips on front end, there are NO scratches on any part of the car (In 1998, I had the front end of the car professionally painted for the paint chips). This car has never had a front end bra cover)
Mustang has been always been in garage every night excluding six months in 1997. The last time the Mustang was wet was in June of 1997 rain shower in Springfield, MO
Mustang was originally ordered and purchased from Friendly Ford Dealership in Springfield, MO (This Mustang has never had a dealer sticker on it). In 1997, I took the Mustang to Friendly Ford Dealership in Springfield. I then found out the Mustang was ordered by a customer and purchased through the Dealership in Springfield. The dealership had not seen the car since its day of sale in 1991 until that day in 1997.
The original owner lived in Washington, MO and drove from Washington to the Chrysler Plant in Fenton each day as well as daily usage.
The Mustang was traded in at Chris Auffenburg Ford in Washington, MO before Christmas in 1996. A few days later I purchased the Mustang from K and K Used Autos of St. Clair, MO prior to Christmas of 1996.
The Mustang had 96,117 miles the time of my purchase in late December of 1996. I drove the car during the year of 1997 in Springfield. In 1998, I chose to drive a company vehicle, so the Mustang was only driven occasionally during 1998-2000 and was place in my company’ garage. In 2000, I decided to place the Mustang in my dad’s garage from 2000-2008. This garage has a concrete floor, heated in the winter and was fully out of the elements. During this eight year period, every three months I started the car and drove it about four city blocks and then parked it back in the garage. In 2008, I took the car out of storage and completed about $4,000 worth of maintenance and improvements. Since 2008, after four years, I finally decided I would sell the car.
Please see the maintenance records for review. There are some receipts that I have misplaced. Those include: Friendly Ford Dealership Visits in 1997 for routine maintenance and driver side airbag recall, In 1998 I had the front end of the Mustang professional repainted for $500 in Springfield, MO for rock chips, in August of 1999 I purchased performance Mufflers from a shop in Springfield, and in 2008, I had additional exhaust pipe work done by a muffler shop in Independence.
This Mustang has only been driven by two Mustang owners, and on limited occasions their wives. This vehicle is in excellent condition for mechanics, drive train, interior and exterior condition and all around condition. This Mustang has been taken care of, handled, and maintained with extreme value and respect. Potential purchasers of the Mustang will see and appreciate its condition.
Robert Cordell
816-507-0246 Cell phone
Black/Black 93'
Red 11' GT500 with a VMP
Gecko86

Post by Gecko86 »

Nice story,Outrages price!
Z282SLO
Mustang Aficionado

Post by Z282SLO »

:shock: ... he remembers the last time it rained on the car?!? Now that's well documented!
03 COBRA Black with VMP
93 COBRA Black #3754 (RIP)
89 GT Black/Scarlet Red (SOLD)
86 GT Bright Red/Gray (SOLD)
escogt
Fox Mustang Enthusiast

Post by escogt »

I had trouble selling my 28K mile, all original '93GT triple black vert for $11.5K & this guy wants $10K for a car with over 100K?
'85GT Bright Atlantic Blue (K7)
'92LX Bimini Blue (K3)
'93COBRA #1521 Teal/Black (RD) SOLD
'93COBRA #163 Black/Gray leather (UA) M.I.A.
scootro

Post by scootro »

you can't sell a car without pictures!
Keepin' The Old School Alive
buddha

Post by buddha »

scootro wrote:you can't sell a car without pictures!
That's because I'm not selling it. :wink:

I like to look at ads as much as the next guy, but I'm buying, I'm emailing and picking up the phone.
Black/Black 93'
Red 11' GT500 with a VMP
buddha

Post by buddha »

escogt wrote:I had trouble selling my 28K mile, all original '93GT triple black vert for $11.5K & this guy wants $10K for a car with over 100K?
Yes, he's just a tad out of the loop on market value. It seems to me he's trying to recoup the crap ton of dealer work he had done to the car to keep it up to snuff.

I'm sure the longer he sits on it, the longer he realize he will have to take considerably less.
Black/Black 93'
Red 11' GT500 with a VMP
scootro

Post by scootro »

buddha wrote:

I like to look at ads as much as the next guy, but I'm buying, I'm emailing and picking up the phone.
you listed it here and added a price! thats selling... might not be yours but you whored it out
buddha

Post by buddha »

scootro wrote:
buddha wrote:

you listed it here and added a price! thats selling... might not be yours but you whored it out

LOL! Having a bad day Scoot?

All I did was provided the info to some fellow Mustang guys. Clean Foxes are getting hard to come by, so I thought I would share if someone on here was looking for something like it, or new somebody in the market.

If that makes be a whore, then so be it.
Black/Black 93'
Red 11' GT500 with a VMP
scootro

Post by scootro »

buddha wrote:
scootro wrote:
buddha wrote: That's because I'm not selling it. :wink:

All I did was provided the info to some fellow Mustang guys. Clean Foxes are getting hard to come by, so I thought I would share if someone on here was looking for something like it, or new somebody in the market.

sorry buddy!! i was in one of those special moods the other day. haha..
vinchez78
'93 Cobra Luhva

Post by vinchez78 »

both of u whores shut ur traps :lol: :lol: :lol:
BLK on Leather
buddha

Post by buddha »

vinchez78 wrote:both of u whores shut ur traps :lol: :lol: :lol:
This is an A and B conversation, see your way the hell out Vin....................lol! :wink:
Black/Black 93'
Red 11' GT500 with a VMP
buddha

Post by buddha »

scootro wrote:
buddha wrote:
scootro wrote: you listed it here and added a price! thats selling... might not be yours but you whored it out

sorry buddy!! i was in one of those special moods the other day. haha..
Meh, I didn't lose any sleep over it. 8)
Black/Black 93'
Red 11' GT500 with a VMP
scootro

Post by scootro »

vinchez78 wrote:both of u whores shut ur traps :lol: :lol: :lol:
step off vin! :D
vinchez78
'93 Cobra Luhva

Post by vinchez78 »

Luv ya whores :wink:
BLK on Leather