95 Cobra R #20

Discussion of other year SVT Cobra's
JohnLynch

95 Cobra R #20

Post by JohnLynch »

Up for auction is my 1995 Cobra R Mustang. I have owned this car for many years and I am the third owner. It has NEVER been driven hard or raced. It has always been owned by collectors. I purchased the car with 1,234 miles on it. It now has 4021 miles. I believe in driving my cars to shows and car events. I think putting miles on is part of the fun of ownership and I also think its good for the car to be exercised. It keeps the tires round and the fluid seals lubricated etc.... It has never been on wet pavement and is immaculate in every way. Never eaten or smoked in (interior looks and smells new). All of the paint is perfect with NO pits, scratches or dings. The engine compartment and chassis are spotless. Its always been stored in a climate controlled building covered with all of our other collector cars. This R is 100% factory original, including its original BFGoodrich Comp T/A tires that have almost no wear. The oil has been changed regularly and maintained to the highest level.

I have a thick file included with this car. I have the original MSO, window sticker, letters from Ford and SVT, sales brochures, dealer pamphlets, SVT certificate, and other factory information pertaining to this car. I also have the original keys and unused floor mats. In the glove box is the unopened Koni Shock adjuster knob and the original owners manual.

The 95 Cobra R is a very unique and special car in many ways. Unlike a 93 Cobra R that had a 5.0 in it like the rest of the Cobra's that year, the 95 has a GT-40 351 Windsor in it!! A 351 had not been in a Mustang since 73 and will never be in a Mustang again. Ford did a fantastic job with these cars. Everything from the fine tuned suspension with Koni struts and shocks, big brakes, the tremec 5-speed, all of the cooling systems in place of the fog lights and much much more. The delete features are cool too; No A/C, radio, crank windows, manual cheapie seats, no rear defrost or rear seat. Lightweight parts like the hood and no floor insulation or carpet pad. No spare or jack! Its truly a bare bones car that is a factory race car. There are so many unique parts that were developed just for the 95 R. Its amazing Ford went to this effort for just 250 cars. I feel these cars will skyrocket in value in years to come. At car shows, most people have never even seen one and cant believe its factory this way.

I have been a ebay member since 2000 and have 100% feedback. I want the future owner of this fantastic car to love it as much as I do, so please ask questions. My number is 303 475-4544

http://www.ebay.com/itm/131076216409?ss ... 1423.l2649
93 Cobra Teal/Gray #3223 -Stock (Borla catback)

*various other 93 cobras, #15, #4105, #2587, #539
#2381, #4724, #298, #1153 RIP