Wanted Opal carpet

Parts for sale or wanted specifically for the 1993 Mustang Cobra only.

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

NoSloCoupe

Wanted Opal carpet

Post by NoSloCoupe »

Wanting nice, OEM opal floor and hatch carpet....nothing junk. Pics to noslocoupes at hotmail

Trying to gather parts for the cobra. Going to return it as close to stock as possible. I bought it as a rolling chassis thats been mini tubbed(yes, i'm going to put stock tubs back). I've purchased quite a bit of parts recently but if you have oe parts, pm or email with prices/pics.

Thanks

Jason
uwisssh

Post by uwisssh »

I have both, i'll get pics up tomorrow. I have almost a full opal interior i'm going to be selling as I converted my car to black interior. The hatch carpet may not be what you are looking for as it has some stains (i'm not sure if they would come out or not?). The floor carpet is in pretty nice. Non-smoker.
NoSloCoupe

Post by NoSloCoupe »

Where are you located...by chance anywhere close to me? How clean is the rest of the interior? I will be needing the 1/4 hatch plastics as mine have been clearanced for the mini tubs. Thanks
uwisssh

Post by uwisssh »

I'm in the Minneapolis area. Interior is in overall good shape, some parts rouger than others. Car had 55k on it when I took them out last fall. I'll get some pics up tomorrow so you can judge for yourself. I was planning on listing them tomorrow anyways because they are in our spare bedroom and the wife is sick of looking at it, lol.
uwisssh

Post by uwisssh »

Here's the carpets. As you can see there's some dirty area's but no rips, burns etc. Non-smoker. I could do $100 plus shipping for both. Let me know if you want them. I'm going to start listing items today on a new thread but I wanted to give you first shot at them since you posted.

I'll get 1/4 panel pics up shortly. I have to pull them out of our crawl space.
uwisssh

Post by uwisssh »

Here's the 1/4 panels. They are probably the roughest part of the interior. Rear seating portions of them are nice but there are scratches and some dirty areas in the hatch area so I added some close ups so you can see. Let me know if interested.

Thanks.
NoSloCoupe

Post by NoSloCoupe »

Yeah, those 1/4 plastics are too rough for me.

Do you think the carpets would clean up?
uwisssh

Post by uwisssh »

I think they would. Not sure what people use to clean them but I imagine an auto detail shop could do wonders on it.
WillyB93

Post by WillyB93 »

Tuff stuff works wanders on carpet in cars.
93 Black on black sunroof #1835
04 Comp. Orange Coupe #348
93 Reef Blue SSP LX Coupe (SOLD)
91 Wild Strawberry Coupe (SOLD)
93 Teal and Black #1521 (SOLD)
93 Vibrant Red and Leather #3038 (SOLD)
04 Mystichrome Coupe #529 of #1010 (SOLD)
buddha

Post by buddha »

Ya, don't know about those quarter panels, but that carpet looks pretty good actually and could possibly clean up pretty nicely. Tough to say though until you get it in front of you.
Black/Black 93'
Red 11' GT500 with a VMP