Stock 93 Cobra Parts Wanted, Will Pick Up

Parts for sale or wanted specifically for the 1993 Mustang Cobra only.

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

ninethreecobra

Stock 93 Cobra Parts Wanted, Will Pick Up

Post by ninethreecobra »

Hello, I am interested in finding some stock 93 cobra parts to return mine to stock. Needed are mufflers, tailpipes, gears, and stock radio (cassette or cd is fine). Price is negotiable or partly trade for parts off of my 93 that these are replacing, long tube headers, matching short off-road h-pipe, 2 1/2 inch tailpipes with flowmaster mufflers, 3.73 gears, and aftermarket am/fm radio with cd player. Thanks for looking and any information to send me in the right direction is appreciated. My e-mail is rhcopp01@louisville.edu Thanks again.
ptechjpjr

1993 cobra parts

Post by ptechjpjr »

I know where you can find a factory stereo for your vehicle. Go to www.aaaautomotive.com and search for 1993 cobra parts and you will find a factory radio for about $100. Hurry up, he only has a couple left. I just purchased 2 of them for my cobra. If that website address is wrong, it shouldn't be, his ebay seller name is robbob36. Good luck, John
ptechjpjr

cobra parts

Post by ptechjpjr »

I gave you the wrong website address. The correct address is www.aaaaautomotive.com. Sorry, and good luck. John P
BADBOYSPACK

RADIO

Post by BADBOYSPACK »

I HAVE A COBRA RADIO FOR SALE ITS A CASSETTE PLAYER, IT WORKED WHEN I TOOK IT OUT OF MY COBRA. I HAVE SOLD THE CAR AND DONT NEED IT ANY MORE. IF YOU INTERESTED IN IT E-MAIL ME AT A72BADBOY@CFL.RR.COM
BADBOY

Post by BADBOY »

I sold it on ebay, sorry but it went for around $20
BADBOY

Post by BADBOY »

wish I would have known back then
1993 Mustang SVT Cobra
Teal car/black cloth interior
#195 - 1 of 185
SOLD AND NOT BECAUSE I WANTED TO !
MY 93 SNAKE