Two OEM 93 cobra wheels

Parts for sale or wanted specifically for the 1993 Mustang Cobra only.

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

POOBLAH
site grease monkey

Post by POOBLAH »

Well if he does.. let me know IM in Ky... and could easily pick them up provided your not in NORTHERN OHIO. Keep me posted.
Cobra #11
Sunday driver in fair weather.

"Passion: there are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those."
MWoods26

Post by MWoods26 »

still no word from the winner if you want them come get them. they sold for 237.50 and thats what I want. I am right by kings island.
Last edited by MWoods26 on Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
93 COBRA #3066 Teal/Gray cloth
93 COBRA #4738 Teal/Gray cloth (SOLD)
93 COBRA #4935 Teal on Black w/sunroof (SOLD)
93 COBRA #4969 Teal on Black w/sunroof (SOLD)
93 COBRA #2243 Black on Black (SOLD)
POOBLAH
site grease monkey

Post by POOBLAH »

I'll give you a call and perhaps we can arrange something this weekend... Might take my wife to kings island to just for extra suger for letting me buy them!

Thanks...
Cobra #11

"Passion: there are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those."
POOBLAH
site grease monkey

Post by POOBLAH »

UGG!!!!>...

Well under any other circumstance I would be solid to my word but after a word with my other half.. I cannot buys these rims or the floor mats at this time. Ultimately it is my decision, but right now I think we have other priorities with our money. I am really sorry. If you have any questions feel free to please give me a call.
Cobra #11

MWoods26

Post by MWoods26 »

this are still avaliable before I relist them on ebay. sorry to here that 300 bucks will make you or break you pooblah. next time make sure you can afford it before you tell someone you are coming to get somthing
93 COBRA #3066 Teal/Gray cloth
93 COBRA #4738 Teal/Gray cloth (SOLD)
93 COBRA #4935 Teal on Black w/sunroof (SOLD)
93 COBRA #4969 Teal on Black w/sunroof (SOLD)
93 COBRA #2243 Black on Black (SOLD)
POOBLAH
site grease monkey

Post by POOBLAH »

Having a family changes things, and I am currently still learning that fine balance between doing what I want and doing whats best for my wife and daughter.

In my defense.
I did leave a post late that night and also called you within 12 hours of saying "I'll come get them" to tell you I wouldn't be able to buy them, to keep you from waiting on me Saturday.

Again I'm sorry but please understand that US car guys can get excited about a SUPER great deal, without even thinking of our other responsibilities. I do wish you luck in selling them, and hope that you don't get ANYONE who says they will buy them, but doesn't.
Cobra #11