WTB: 1993 Cobra exhaust tips (possibly full exhaust system..

Parts for sale or wanted specifically for the 1993 Mustang Cobra only.

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

grabber

WTB: 1993 Cobra exhaust tips (possibly full exhaust system..

Post by grabber »

I need some 93 cobra exhaust tips for my 93 Cobra...it currently has turndowns which I think for one looks pretty dumb since the rear bumper has cutouts...and the sound doesnt shuck n jive w/ what I like...anyway looking for a decent used set (most are decent)...cause the car has 172k on it and I want to drive it :) I might consider buying full exhaust from cats to the tips or just the tips. Pm me and let me know what you have. I'll be at the big MCA Augusta shindig in a month or so (can pick up there or pay for shipping...) Thanks all.
ceetwarrior

Post by ceetwarrior »

I just deleted my stock stock exhaust system. I have the stock tips available. I cut them at the factory weld after the bend over the axle. Actually, I have the whole stock cat back cut in a few places but in tact.....
'93 #3593 Teal/Black cloth - *Sold* but went to a good home! Don't join the teal/black divorce club..
'95 SVT COBRA #3463 (current)
aaronlstiles

Post by aaronlstiles »

You cut up a $600 Cat back to get it off, all you had to do was unbolt the Quad shock and the rear chocks from the rea and they will drape over the rear axle, man, makes me weep. NOS 93 Cobra cat backs uncut bring around $800 to $1000 bucks.
ceetwarrior

Post by ceetwarrior »

Stock exhausts suck my ass. People go a little too far about the whole original thing. I mean gimme a break, the stock quiet exhaust???? Anyway, all it needs is to be welded back into place right where it was cut but not worth it in my opinion.

Do you want to buy my stock paper air filter too?? It's original worth a mint to people like you! :lol: How about my stock tire air pressure, it's all original from 1993!!
'93 #3593 Teal/Black cloth - *Sold* but went to a good home! Don't join the teal/black divorce club..
aaronlstiles

exhaust

Post by aaronlstiles »

I dought with 87K miles it still has the original tire pressure, but man it would be nice if it did. And WOW a Stock paper Filter you working me up over here, Sewriously I was just surprised you cut it up seeing as so many people are looking for Stock cat backs for restoring these car already.
ceetwarrior

Post by ceetwarrior »

hehe, just kidding; It has different tires on there. Although, someone could capture the original air then re-fill it back in the new tires :roll: Just playin!
laz2447

Post by laz2447 »

ceetwarrior wrote:Stock exhausts suck my ass. People go a little too far about the whole original thing. I mean gimme a break, the stock quiet exhaust???? Anyway, all it needs is to be welded back into place right where it was cut but not worth it in my opinion.

Do you want to buy my stock paper air filter too?? It's original worth a mint to people like you! :lol: How about my stock tire air pressure, it's all original from 1993!!
i agree people take the "100% original" thing way to far sometimes...but he is right. i looked for the stock cat-back for mine for awhile too when i finally decided that modifying it was the way to go for me.

its all up to what you like...some people like to flip houses...some people like to flip cars...these are great for that purpose!

buying a mildly modded one with somewhat decent miles...restore it to as close to showroom you can get...and someone who wants one will pay for it no doubt! just the same someone would buy one that was already modded and do it themselves!

all in what you like!