WTB: Stock Tape deck & Console Top (Opal Gray)

Parts for sale or wanted specifically for the 1993 Mustang Cobra only.

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

Jason G

WTB: Stock Tape deck & Console Top (Opal Gray)

Post by Jason G »

Just like the title says....I am looking for the stock tape player from the 93 Cobra. The face on mine got cracked last weekend (don't know how??) while my brother had it so now I am looking to replace the radio. My Console top was also stained so if someone has one from a parts car...let me know, otherwise I may just repaint mine. Let me know what you have.....Please email pics and prices shipped to berg1626@aol.com.

Thanks!!
BADBOY

Re: WTB: Stock Tape deck & Console Top (Opal Gray)

Post by BADBOY »

Jason G wrote:Just like the title says....I am looking for the stock tape player from the 93 Cobra. The face on mine got cracked last weekend (don't know how??) while my brother had it so now I am looking to replace the radio. My Console top was also stained so if someone has one from a parts car...let me know, otherwise I may just repaint mine. Let me know what you have.....Please email pics and prices shipped to berg1626@aol.com.

Thanks!!
I have a tape player radio that the face is in pretty good shape on, the radio is supposed to work but I never bench tested it.

If you want me to I could bench test it and let ya know OR you could buy it for just the face.
1993 Mustang SVT Cobra
Teal car/black cloth interior
#195 - 1 of 185
SOLD AND NOT BECAUSE I WANTED TO !
MY 93 SNAKE
Jason G

Post by Jason G »

I would rather buy the whole radio....I think it would be an easier swap. If you bench test it and it is good let me know. Could you send me some pics too please (berg1626@aol.com)?

Thanks

Jason
Jason G

Post by Jason G »

Badboy, any luck yet?
MWoods26

Post by MWoods26 »

i have a stock tape player from a 93 cobra. it came with the car and has never been tested. what is somthing like this worth??? make me an offer
93 COBRA #3066 Teal/Gray cloth
93 COBRA #4738 Teal/Gray cloth (SOLD)
93 COBRA #4935 Teal on Black w/sunroof (SOLD)
93 COBRA #4969 Teal on Black w/sunroof (SOLD)
93 COBRA #2243 Black on Black (SOLD)
Jason G

Post by Jason G »

99svtDROP, can you send me some pics to my email at berg1626@aol.com. After I see the pics I will make you an offer.
Thanks
Jason G

Post by Jason G »

99svtDROP, you have a pm as well.