1993 cobra side skirts vibrant red

Parts for sale or wanted specifically for the 1993 Mustang Cobra only.

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

LUIS COBRA

Re: 1993 cobra side skirts vibrant red

Post by LUIS COBRA »

HMGARCIA wrote:I REALLY need these. .This is the last piece to saving # 4747
Ready for you when you are, let me know if you want them.
1993 saleen coupe #7 ONLY 1 COUPE 93 SALEEN!
1993 cobra red/black
1993 cobra teal/black
1993 cobra black/black
1993 cobra teal/grey
1993 cobra red/black stolen(RECOVERED) :)
aaronlstiles

Post by aaronlstiles »

Get some good pictures first, make sure he actually has them, and do Paypal only, so if for some reason they don't show, you can get refunded.
LUIS COBRA

Post by LUIS COBRA »

:pat: he already got pictures, i do have them and i will have some other set next week, what happened? the sell of that cobra coming in slipped and didn't see it? not al cobras come up on copart or other salvage auction where you can see them aaron, there are local sells too don't believe? come over see it your self
1993 cobra red/black
1993 cobra teal/black
1993 cobra black/black
1993 cobra teal/grey
LUIS COBRA

Post by LUIS COBRA »

aaronlstiles wrote:Get some good pictures first, make sure he actually has them, and do Paypal only, so if for some reason they don't show, you can get refunded.
Oh and yes do paypal, be careful with me i'm gonna close my accounts for 800 dollars :pat: :wtf: or better yet do cash in person, save the shipping for whoever is local or feels scare of doing paypal
1993 cobra red/black
1993 cobra teal/black
1993 cobra black/black
1993 cobra teal/grey
dbrennancobra
Mustang Enthusiast

Post by dbrennancobra »

Aaron just likes causing trouble... No big deal Luis
2004 svt Cobra Mystichrome Convertible STOCK
1967 mustang Coupe STOCK Red/Black - SOLD
1993 Cobra STOCK Red/Black #1264 SOLD
[youtube2] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_2pl2ye ... e=youtu.be [/youtube2]
HMGARCIA

Post by HMGARCIA »

Luis did send pics... nice guy, easy to deal with.
# 4747 - Teal 93
Z282SLO
Mustang Aficionado

Post by Z282SLO »

dbrennancobra wrote:Aaron just likes causing trouble...
And he just loves when you cause trouble in one of his precious threads. ;)
03 COBRA Black with VMP
93 COBRA Black #3754 (RIP)
89 GT Black/Scarlet Red (SOLD)
86 GT Bright Red/Gray (SOLD)
LUIS COBRA

Post by LUIS COBRA »

HMGARCIA wrote:Luis did send pics... nice guy, easy to deal with.
Z282SLO wrote:
dbrennancobra wrote:Aaron just likes causing trouble...
And he just loves when you cause trouble in one of his precious threads. ;)
dbrennancobra wrote:Aaron just likes causing trouble... No big deal Luis
thanks guys, i guess but i do not appreciate people calling me a thief when i know how i get my cars and parts, besides i had one of my cobras stolen and that is not a good feeling but it's fine i got a clean conscience
1993 cobra red/black
1993 cobra teal/black
1993 cobra black/black
1993 cobra teal/grey
aaronlstiles

Post by aaronlstiles »

Louis, no one called you a thief, me and you have had many conversation about cars, Vin # and other related items. None of which are worth going into, If you have parts and can help out, I am all for it. But you have been trying to sell the same skirts for like 2 years, so For me to question you is just a smart move. Your txt yesterday says you have not posted on this site in years, and that your brother set up this account. So I honestly don't know who I am talking too, Louis, or his Brother.

I have been on this board for a long time, seen people come and go, and if me looking out for new or Old board members = Causing trouble, than I will keep at it.

And Yes I Still Hate Z28'S

As for my post, I welcome anyone to comment on my post, it doesn't offend me, and if I make a comment about a car, most times it is 100% dead on, most time the owners get offended, But I don't blow smoke just to make people feel good.

The is how it is, if you can't deal with negative post, maybe people should stay off-line
Last edited by aaronlstiles on Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
aaronlstiles

Post by aaronlstiles »

This post kind of Sums up Louis, He wants to trade a Saleen coupe he didn't even own, #7 93 Saleen coupe was stolen a long time ago, I txt Louis about it, he said he never owned the car, it was supposedely his brothers car, and his brother used his name to sign up on this site, so Again, this is why I question him. And yet he still has #7 Saleen coupe as belonging to him in his signature Block.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1602
LUIS COBRA

Post by LUIS COBRA »

aaronlstiles wrote:Louis, no one called you a thief, me and you have had many conversation about cars, Vin # and other related items. None of which are worth going into, If you have parts and can help out, I am all for it. But you have been trying to sell the same skirts for like 2 years, so For me to question you is just a smart move. Your txt yesterday says you have not posted on this site in years, and that your brother set up this account. So I honestly don't know who I am talking too, Louis, or his Brother.

I have been on this board for a long time, seen people come and go, and if me looking out for new or Old board members = Causing trouble, than I will keep at it.

And Yes I Still Hate Z28'S

As for my post, I welcome anyone to comment on my post, it doesn't offend me, and if I make a comment about a car, most times it is 100% dead on, most time the owners get offended, But I don't blow smoke just to make people feel good.

The is how it is, if you can't deal with negative post, maybe people should stay off-line

what are you talking about? the red skirts i posted here and corral some months ago and sold, now read my comments i have another set that is black primered and the signature thing i did tell you my brother did that and that i did not know how to change that, and it was you! who texted me first and you did say oh wow a total theft, so what does that mean? the red parts you wanted long time ago were from other car, and you claimed they were stolen because you have been watching for 10 years "every" sale and and that is impossible so just don't assume things that are not, i told you you can come over and see the parts cars and parts and then say what you have to say now if you can't take the fact that not only you get good deals on cobras then i don't know what to tell you. just let people sell their stuff in peace if you don't want or need the parts then don't cause trouble
1993 cobra red/black
1993 cobra teal/black
1993 cobra black/black
1993 cobra teal/grey
aaronlstiles

Post by aaronlstiles »

Sounds like a bunch of excuses just like before Louis, You had been trying to sell that set of red Skirts for like 4 years for 800, here and on Corral.
You said they came off a rolled over car. I asked for the VIN # and you refused to give it. I just found it hard to believe that all the parts where good off a roll over. even the wing.

I hope we can all find good deals on 93 cars and parts. But my Intention is to just make sure it is what it is stated. If you had just posted some Pictures, and a vin of the car they came off of versus just saying you didn't need to prove anything, it wouldn't have been an issue.

You still have failed to explain Saleen Coupe that you say you own, that was stolen years ago. Guess I am making that up too right?

THis is my last post on this topic

To anyone buying parts from anyone, just be cautions is all I am saying. There are a lot of 93's turning up for sale lately.
LUIS COBRA

Post by LUIS COBRA »

aaronlstiles wrote:Sounds like a bunch of excuses just like before Louis, You had been trying to sell that set of red Skirts for like 4 years for 800, here and on Corral.
You said they came off a rolled over car. I asked for the VIN # and you refused to give it. I just found it hard to believe that all the parts where good off a roll over. even the wing.

I hope we can all find good deals on 93 cars and parts. But my Intention is to just make sure it is what it is stated. If you had just posted some Pictures, and a vin of the car they came off of versus just saying you didn't need to prove anything, it wouldn't have been an issue.

You still have failed to explain Saleen Coupe that you say you own, that was stolen years ago. Guess I am making that up too right?

THis is my last post on this topic

To anyone buying parts from anyone, just be cautions is all I am saying. There are a lot of 93's turning up for sale lately.
You are wrong! this last set of red skirts i started selling them what like 2, 3 months ago, and sold! and that is not the only red set i've had and really don't need to explain anything to you at all, and like i told you on the text from the rolled over i did send you the pics of the vin stickers and you never texted back, and i never refused as you stated, now it's different that you wanna believe what you think it is, and this is supposed to be a post to sell some parts i have and it went off topic as all the threads you comment on, you got my number you can call me anytime, and AGAIN you are more then welcome to come down and see what i have, and you pm once threatening me not to talk crap about you or you were gonna have me banned from here and you? it's al you do every time i post something, just let this post be and that's it
1993 cobra red/black
1993 cobra teal/black
1993 cobra black/black
1993 cobra teal/grey
aaronlstiles

Post by aaronlstiles »

I have all your TXT messages, no Vin sticker txt, I could care less what you have and where. And I guess you have a lot of red side skirts!

Still no word on Saleen #7????????
LUIS COBRA

Post by LUIS COBRA »

aaronlstiles wrote:I have all your TXT messages, no Vin sticker txt, I could care less what you have and where. And I guess you have a lot of red side skirts!

Still no word on Saleen #7????????
you got my texts from years ago? dang, jus leave it alone i'm done you got any more to say to me you got my number. :sleeping:
1993 cobra red/black
1993 cobra teal/black
1993 cobra black/black
1993 cobra teal/grey