1993 cobra side skirts vibrant red

Parts for sale or wanted specifically for the 1993 Mustang Cobra only.

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

aaronlstiles

Re: 1993 cobra side skirts vibrant red

Post by aaronlstiles »

Typical cop out Louis answer! And yes, still have your TXT, I have same phone! Plus I thought you just listed these, LMFAO!
LUIS COBRA

Post by LUIS COBRA »

LMAO to you you don't know wtf your talking about you really don't and if you don't have things to flip cause that is all you do i'll sell you something so you can flip them and just shut that big mouth of yours, you don't wanna buy from me then stay off my threads, you are just a hater pain in the ass no offense but you talk too much shit :nono: :puke:
1993 saleen coupe #7 ONLY 1 COUPE 93 SALEEN!
1993 cobra red/black
1993 cobra teal/black
1993 cobra black/black
1993 cobra teal/grey
1993 cobra red/black stolen(RECOVERED) :)
dbrennancobra
Mustang Enthusiast

Post by dbrennancobra »

Aaron why does this seem to happen to you all the time?
2004 svt Cobra Mystichrome Convertible STOCK
1967 mustang Coupe STOCK Red/Black - SOLD
1993 Cobra STOCK Red/Black #1264 SOLD
[youtube2] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_2pl2ye ... e=youtu.be [/youtube2]
casper

Post by casper »

DAMMMMMMMM :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop:
aaronlstiles

Post by aaronlstiles »

First off DB, If buy speaking my mind about shit that just doesn't add up then I am happy with it happening to me. I have no issues with Louis talking shit.

2nd, Louis, if anyone has any brains, they can go and read all your post on corral and on here, and see you have listed the same set of Red Skirts for like a few years. So for me to question you is a very fair question.

3rd, I have not sold or flipped a car in a very Long time, and I have NEVER bought anything from you! EVER, So I have no clue where that came from

4th, You Still Claim to have this 93 Saleen Coupe that was stolen years back, then you say it's not yours! its your brothers!

5th, if you have all the VIN# off the parts then Just list them, Hell I have some 93 Cobra Motors out of wrecks, if I sold one, I'd gladly list the vin!

People wise up, read this guys last post from few years ago, his story changes like the weather. Mine usually stays the same, here to keep track of stuff.
if you see it as starting shit then fine. If it helps someone from getting screwed out of parts and money. Then I am glad to help.

Louis, you need to decide who's account this is on 93cobra, yours or your Brothers, cause all the txt I have says your brother used your name to start his account! Whats up with that?

Louis, has anyone of this board Bought anything from you?????? Maybe we can hear from them
LUIS COBRA

Post by LUIS COBRA »

to all the members here, if i burned or scammed anyone please say it, i've been called a scammer, a thief and a bunch of names by that guy aaron, and just to shut his mouth i want to prove i'm not what he says i am, i don't usually sell parts and he keeps arguing about some side skirts i posted on corral many years ago that ended up back in the car and never sold, now i post another red set, which sold and he keeps busting my nuts about them his ego makes him think he's right i don't flip things if i posted these was because i had no need for them and some one here might've need them, i asked this person to respect me and i was going to respect him and he told me he gets a lot of calls about me, i guess people i "scammed" and i will like to know who these people are because they seem to be many! according to aaron now if i "scammed" you or stole anything from you please say it i don't care that aaron is an involver and gets into people's business, but learn to respect and stop assuming everything you think is true, because it's not!, the only person i've had problems with is you aaron, and how many people have you had problems with? too many to count so AGAIN.... you don't need, want the parts i have it's ok just stop talking crap about me, and please from anyone from all those calls you get about me shoot them my number, so they can call me and complain, i'm not known and i don't care to be known here i don't need the attention, maybe you do, i joined this site to meet talk to people about the same cars we like, never to get famous in any way, but it is you the reason why i hardly ever get on tis site and believe me when i do, i see a lot of nice people trying to help each other and joke around but then aaron comes, i am tired of of this drama and one question when have a hacked any of your threads or get involved in your business???
1993 saleen coupe #7 ONLY 1 COUPE 93 SALEEN!
1993 cobra red/black
1993 cobra teal/black
1993 cobra black/black
1993 cobra teal/grey
1993 cobra red/black stolen(RECOVERED) :)
HMGARCIA

Post by HMGARCIA »

For what its worth, I trust and like Luis. He seems like a good guy, im a pretty good judge of Character.

I would have already scooped up the skirts, i just dont have $ what hes asking . :(
# 4747 - Teal 93