**SOLD**Takeoff OEM 1993 Cobra wheels and Eagle tires $1300

Parts for sale or wanted specifically for the 1993 Mustang Cobra only.

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

noac

**SOLD**Takeoff OEM 1993 Cobra wheels and Eagle tires $1300

Post by noac »

Selling a set of OEM Ford 1993 Cobra wheels with the original set of Eagle ZR45 tires that were on the wheels when they left DAP. The tires all have a matching date code of (093) which means the 9th week of 1993. The tires have never been off the wheels and include the original valve stem caps, wheel weights and center caps. I do not know the exact mileage these wheels and tires were on the Cobra for, but the tires appear to have about 70% thread left. The tires are not suitable for road use. They are hard and dry and have cracks inside the threads. These are for sale to be used on a Concours Trailered, Thoroughbred or a car that is part of a collection and doesn't see public roads. The wheels are in great shape and are clean front and back. One wheel has a small mark I have taken a picture of. No attempt at a touchup has ever taken place on any of these wheels. At least one of the caps has some minor marks "scuffs" that I don't think my camera will capture. These may polish off and can't be felt with a fingernail. The wheels, tires and all associated items are all in excellent original, unrestored condition. I am selling these to put some $$ into a new truck I bought for a daily driver. Asking $1300 picked up in the Washington DC area. I can ship if a party wishes. I would prefer to drop these items off at a local UPS Store and you deal with the store for shipping and packaging. This will be expensive, but will afford you with the opportunity to ensure that the wheels and tires are packaged in a professional manner and covered by the necessary insurance that you are comfortable with. Please call Tom 301-717-26sixthree with any questions.

noac

Re: Takeoff OEM 1993 Cobra wheels and Eagle ZR45 tires $1300

Post by noac »

more pics.....

noac

Re: Takeoff OEM 1993 Cobra wheels and Eagle ZR45 tires $1300

Post by noac »

Sold