Tremec TKO-500 for sale with other parts for sale LOOK!!!

Parts for sale or wanted for any other vehicles

Moderator: WillyB93

dragrazor

Tremec TKO-500 for sale with other parts for sale LOOK!!!

Post by dragrazor »

Guys, please put the word out. I am selling my Tremec TKO-500(26 spline). This tremec has low mileage and few passes down the track. I do not powershift adding to its longevity. Included in the sale is a billet steel flywheel(you would need to get it balanced to your motor or use your own flywheel)Pro-motion SFI approved bellhousing, adjustable clutch cable with quadrant. The tranny has a pro-motion short throw shifter. Also, it has a pro-motion high-rev yellow clutch/pressure plate but I would not use it if you have high horsepower since it slipped on me pretty good last night at the track. I would just install a new one before installing the tranny although it can probably still be used on the street for normal driving. The tranny is still in the car so you can drive it and see that it shifts fine. If you have any questions, post here, pm me or call me.

305-345-5812

Asking: $1700 obo THIS IS OR BEST OFFER!! MAKE OFFER...I MIGHT SAY YES!!

I ALSO HAVE AN SFI APPROVED BELLHOUSING FOR A 4.6 THAT I CAN SELL IN PLACE OF THE 5.0 BELLHOUSING.
1993 Vibrant red cobra #3966,Black interior, car has all options including a sunroof,80000 miles,all stock-SOLD