3.55's and Ford Racing plug wires.

Parts for sale or wanted for any other vehicles

Moderator: WillyB93

ceetwarrior

Post by ceetwarrior »

barryvanhook, I can understand about your 1st being too low. I can't see going any lower with 1st than the 355.

Frank, you'll like 'em. Once you get a quote on how much it is to install you won't believe what deal I got on mine. I had $200 in the whole deal.....
'93 #3593 Teal/Black cloth - *Sold* but went to a good home! Don't join the teal/black divorce club..
'95 SVT COBRA #3463 (current)
big frank

Post by big frank »

ceetwarrior wrote:barryvanhook, I can understand about your 1st being too low. I can't see going any lower with 1st than the 355.

Frank, you'll like 'em. Once you get a quote on how much it is to install you won't believe what deal I got on mine. I had $200 in the whole deal.....
Man, I need some mechanic friends like you have!
93 Cobra, Kenne Bell 2.1L, 42# injectors, 76mm C&L MAF and inlet tube, MM sub frames & K-brace, Hurst SST shifter, Moates QuarterHorse, DataQ, BE/EA tuning software, Flowmaster cat backs, Autometer gauges.

68 Shelby GT-350 in restoration
big frank

Post by big frank »

sn8k1 wrote:Big Frank,

I like to take care of fellow mustangers. If you want me to send them to you to look at I will. If you like what you see keep them and send me what you want. They will literally sit in my garage and collect dust. I would rather see them go fast.
I'm interested in the gears. I PM'ed you my info. Thanks again...

Frank
93 Cobra, Kenne Bell 2.1L, 42# injectors, 76mm C&L MAF and inlet tube, MM sub frames & K-brace, Hurst SST shifter, Moates QuarterHorse, DataQ, BE/EA tuning software, Flowmaster cat backs, Autometer gauges.

68 Shelby GT-350 in restoration