Teal/black sunroof 65k miles $13k IL.

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

JohnLynch

Post by JohnLynch »

dbrennancobra wrote:
jdog99 wrote:Alright I’ve had it with this guy. I have been trying to get a hold of him since Sat. and have heard nothing back. He must not be that into selling it unless he gets his ridiculous asking price or he was insulted by my low offer. I did tell him I wanted to work on the price and try to come to an agreement that would work for both of us, but nothing...

Good luck trying to sell it.
maybe he has it at mustang week, with no access to phone/internet, and is trying to sell it there... always a possibility... LOL :?
Hes not down here I just checked, and other people you want me to find? ;)
93 Cobra Teal/Gray #3223 -Stock (Borla catback)

*various other 93 cobras, #15, #4105, #2587, #539
#2381, #4724, #298, #1153 RIP
jdog99

Post by jdog99 »

Ok, after a week of hearing nothing out of the blue the guy emailed me back this morning and said someone offered him $10K cash and he countered with $11K. I think $10K is a good price for this one, but I would have hoped to get it for a little less.
trackpilot

Post by trackpilot »

jdog99 wrote:Ok, after a week of hearing nothing out of the blue the guy emailed me back this morning and said someone offered him $10K cash and he countered with $11K. I think $10K is a good price for this one, but I would have hoped to get it for a little less.
So did he sell it?
-Brian

On the hunt again...
Looking for a very nice all stock driver Red with NO Sunroof car!!!
jdog99

Post by jdog99 »

trackpilot wrote: So did he sell it?
Not yet he is trying to get the guy that offered him $10K up to $11K. IMO anything more than $10K is too much.
BrettT

Post by BrettT »

jdog99 wrote:
trackpilot wrote: So did he sell it?
Not yet he is trying to get the guy that offered him $10K up to $11K. IMO anything more than $10K is too much.
I agree in comparision to this one http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/fo ... -home.html ,,,,with 59k miles and is as mint as you can get for 20 year old car with that mileage. It sold for around $16k a couple of years ago. That's why IMO, I think this 65k mile teal/blk isn't worth anything over $11k as a result of it's overall condition. Just my 02 on this one.
jdog99

Post by jdog99 »

Looks like the offer that the guy had at 10k fell through as he wanted 11k and would not go lower at this point so it is still sitting in his garage. I told him to let me know when he is willing to let it go for less. I would love to get my hands on this one for the right price and bring it back to a condition to where it could be appreciated.
jdog99

Post by jdog99 »

Did anyone on this site buy this car? I have been trying to work with this guy and it is like he just fell off the face of the earth.
JohnLynch

Post by JohnLynch »

jdog99 wrote:Did anyone on this site buy this car? I have been trying to work with this guy and it is like he just fell off the face of the earth.

Not to my knowledge keep calling does he not answer?
93 Cobra Teal/Gray #3223 -Stock (Borla catback)

*various other 93 cobras, #15, #4105, #2587, #539
#2381, #4724, #298, #1153 RIP
jdog99

Post by jdog99 »

JohnLynch wrote:
jdog99 wrote:Did anyone on this site buy this car? I have been trying to work with this guy and it is like he just fell off the face of the earth.

Not to my knowledge keep calling does he not answer?
He never have me his number. I gave him mine, so I am just trying to get him to respond via email. The Craigslist ad is expired now and does not look like it was reposted.
cityboy21

Post by cityboy21 »

too many nice cars for sale to be chasing this guy. not replying to you just to give you a heads up on the status of the car says a lot. run in the other direction.
1993 Cobra- Teal w/gray cloth #1113(SOLD)
67000 miles
jdog99

Post by jdog99 »

cityboy21 wrote:too many nice cars for sale to be chasing this guy. not replying to you just to give you a heads up on the status of the car says a lot. run in the other direction.
I know. I was so interested in this car because it is only 2.5 hours from my house and it was the exact color combo I have been looking for. I know I will eventually find what I am looking for, but may have to travel to get it or have it shipped.
AT11

Post by AT11 »

I still have the teal/black #199 on here, not sure if you got my response the other day. I know how you feel about wanting to find one close though, may take a while for a clean 93 cobra, not as easy as finding a clean regular fox mustang close.
1991 Titanium Frost coupe, 331 Stroker
1993 SVT Cobra #199, Teal/Black - SOLD
93 Reef Blue Coupe 441 RWHP, 404RWTQ - SOLD
1990 SSP coupe, Ex Arizona DPS - SOLD
cityboy21

Post by cityboy21 »

jdog99 wrote:I know. I was so interested in this car because it is only 2.5 hours from my house and it was the exact color combo I have been looking for. I know I will eventually find what I am looking for, but may have to travel to get it or have it shipped.
bought mine out of Carson City, Nevada. knowing it was an Arizona/California car definitely helped in my decision to buy. restoring the molding was much easier than dealing with rust. my car is spotless underneath. the one in Texas is set up very similar to mine. he has a lot of things on that car that you will eventually want anyways I'm guessing. this one you have been chasing will cost you more in the long run from some of the issues I've read about. I'm about an hour from Chicago if you'd like to come take a look. you can see for yourself what getting a car from a nice climate will get you.
1993 Cobra- Teal w/gray cloth #1113(SOLD)
67000 miles
jdog99

Post by jdog99 »

Thanks for the offer I will let you know. I am not in any hurry to buy so hopefully one will come around.

AT I did see that your Teal #199 is still available. It looks like a really nice one. I am really hoping to find one a little closer. I will keep it in mind though.
BrettT

Post by BrettT »

jdog99 wrote:Thanks for the offer I will let you know. I am not in any hurry to buy so hopefully one will come around.

AT I did see that your Teal #199 is still available. It looks like a really nice one. I am really hoping to find one a little closer. I will keep it in mind though.

#199 is the one to have,