WTB - Cobra

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

bottlfed

WTB - Cobra

Post by bottlfed »

I've recently sold my car with the intention of buying a 1993 Cobra...and that's exactly what I still intend to do. :)

Please email me at golfgarage@live.com with any pics, details and price. I live in Ontario, Canada, but plan on driving it back. My last car (2002 Roush) I purchased from a guy in North Carolina. Flew down and drove it back...I have no problem with doing that, so don't let location be a factor.

I would prefer a black or teal exterior, but open to anything that may be available.

Before I get a slew of cars being offered up, I should also let you in on my $15,000-$16000 (before taxes) budget. :)

Let's hear 'em, fellas. Thanks in advance.

~Jeff
FEATURE CAR IN May '05 "5.0 Mustang and SF" / Cover Car in September '06 "Modified Mustangs"
Newby81

Post by Newby81 »

Hey,

I also live in Ontario, Canada. I might have one here within 2 weeks. I've been looking forever. Good Luck with your search. Check out autotrader.com. I have seen lots on there for around your price range. The one I am getting ha 108K miles on it and it looks really clean. Keep in touch and let me know how your search goes.

Check this one out.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?c ... page=thumb

Jonathan.
bottlfed

Post by bottlfed »

Thanks fellow Canuck. :) My mad search is on. Where are you located in Ontario?
I'm really excited about importing on of these. But, I'd like to wait till the right one comes along. I've cone through a few cars since wanting one of these. The time is here again, and I'm not going to jump into anything on 'impulse'. :)

Jeff
FEATURE CAR IN May '05 "5.0 Mustang and SF" / Cover Car in September '06 "Modified Mustangs"
Newby81

Post by Newby81 »

I'm in Oakville. How about you?
bottlfed

Post by bottlfed »

I'm in Woodstock....Just down the highway from you.

Bump tot he top.....What's out there, guys? :)
Newby81

Post by Newby81 »

Did you check out the link I posted for you? Hey maybe when we get our cars we can meet up.