WTB: Teal/Black 93 Cobra

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

Newby81

WTB: Teal/Black 93 Cobra

Post by Newby81 »

Hey Guys,

Once again I am starting a new Topic. I REALLY want a Teal/Black 93 Cobra perferably with no Sunroof but will consider Sunroof cars aswell. I know these cars are out there for sale somewhere so please message me if you have one. Please send pics, price and mileage to jonathan.newby@sympatico.ca Recently I was looking for either a Red or Teal with Cloth Interior. Now I've made up my mind and I want a Teal/Black car. Everyone must know that I will have a Canadian Dealership buy the car for me. It's just eaiser to get the car into Canada this way. Payment is a wire trasfer to your account before the car leaves your possesion. If you want to make a long distance call and talk in person my # is 1-647-220-6925. This is a cell and it's always with me. I'm very serious about this purchase. I would like to keep it around $10K and as stock as possible (NO SuperChargers unless it's a Kenne Bell) but please email me with what you have. I have been contacting alot of people by email about these cars.

Jonathan.
Dantak

Post by Dantak »

Well, who knows...it may be possible but I have my doubts. I would consider broadening your scope or raising your price. You will be VERY lucky to get the rarest color combination, stock, for 10K. If you do, you should consider playing the lottery because you have an insane amount of luck. I was thrilled that I got mine for retail (which is essentially what you're asking) and it's not stock, not low miles and not the rarest color combination cobra out there.
#4524 Teal/Leather/Sunroof/Power Seat
Chrome Intake/Upper Radiator Hose
Strut Tower Brace
Long Tube Headers
Mac Exhaust
Subframe Connectors
4.11 Rearend
Aluminum Driveshaft
K&N Air Filter
Pro 5.0 Shifter
King Cobra Clutch
Fidanza Flywheel
Newby81

Post by Newby81 »

I don't mind paying more. I've seen one on here before for $12,500 and I'm trying to contact the owner of that car. I'm hoping someone out there will contact me with an offer.
MWoods26

Post by MWoods26 »

I had the teal/black on here for 12,500. it sold in a matter of hours on the corral for 12,500. I would have asked 15 for the car if I didnt want it gone before I left for boot camp. You are dreaming in the 10k range
93 COBRA #3066 Teal/Gray cloth
93 COBRA #4738 Teal/Gray cloth (SOLD)
93 COBRA #4935 Teal on Black w/sunroof (SOLD)
93 COBRA #4969 Teal on Black w/sunroof (SOLD)
93 COBRA #2243 Black on Black (SOLD)
Newby81

Post by Newby81 »

Ya so I have been told. I don't mind spending more. I'm trying to get one off a guy right. How much do you think I am looking at paying for a car with almost 60K Miles?
ceetwarrior

Post by ceetwarrior »

Lol, wow sounds like I have the car you want. A Kenne Bell blown teal/black 93 Cobra. Unfortunately it'd take a lot more than 10k to get it off my hands !! :lol: :roll:
'93 #3593 Teal/Black cloth - *Sold* but went to a good home! Don't join the teal/black divorce club..
'95 SVT COBRA #3463 (current)
Newby81

Post by Newby81 »

How much? LOL I've seen your car. Very nice.
aaronlstiles

Teal Black

Post by aaronlstiles »

I gotta give you credit, you keep plunging at that 10K range. But I don't think you will ever find one for that. I do wish you the best.
Newby81

Post by Newby81 »

Like I said in a previous post. I can go higher than that. I'm in talks right now for one with 56K miles for $15K. Aaron do you have any for sale? If so let me know what combos you have.
nmm347

Re: Teal Black

Post by nmm347 »

asperformance wrote:I gotta give you credit, you keep plunging at that 10K range. But I don't think you will ever find one for that. I do wish you the best.
I agree and disagree with you on this one. It's very hard to find a clean cobra for $10k regardless of interior/exterior options but it can be done. I found my Teal/Black moonroof car for $10k. It's very clean but the only issue is I had to settle for a high mileage car. Doesn't bother me since I don't plan on selling and drive it every once in a while. Pics of it are posted in the forums.
93 Cobra Red/Black #3966
88 GT Drag Car
Newby81

Post by Newby81 »

I don't mind if it has higher miles. I don't want a car that I have to worry about driving places. I would perfer no sunroof with a CD player. Those are my only preferences for the car. Miles aren't an issue. Car must pass smog test and state inspection.
svt2205

Post by svt2205 »

I'm sure there's a deal out there someplace. You've just got to search and search for it. There's a guy over on svtp who claims he picked up a 28K original car for a song. I've known others who happened to be in the right place at the right time for the deal of the century.

So get out there and pound the pavement.
Henry
93 Cobra #2205
Delivered 3/18/1994
Born on 4/21/1993
Original Owner
Newby81

Post by Newby81 »

I think I would rather have a higher mileage that way I don't have to woory too much about driving it. I don't want a trailer or a garage queen. I plan on driving my car when I get it.
ceetwarrior

Post by ceetwarrior »

hell yeah, drive it and enjoy it. Much better that way, enjoy looking at other peoples show cars but drive yours!
'93 #3593 Teal/Black cloth - *Sold* but went to a good home! Don't join the teal/black divorce club..
'95 SVT COBRA #3463 (current)