for sale 93 cabr teal

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

ciccarello1

for sale 93 cabr teal

Post by ciccarello1 »

I have a teal on black cloth cobra for sale. It has 40k orginal miles and is in good shape to better shape. It has never been modified or wrecked in anyway. All of the orginal vin stickers are in place and has no body damage. The interior is in excellent shape with the exception of the broken ash tray. The hood has two pinky nail size spots missing paint paint that have not been touched up. There is some minor road rash on front bumper and hood. Please email me for more details and pictures. ciccarello1@sbcglobal.net The car is currently located in Austin, TX.
1993cobra
Site Admin

Post by 1993cobra »

If you have any pics , you can post them here or we can put them in the gallery and title it " for sale" with your email? let me know if you want to do the gallery.

Thanks
Kevin
93svt

Post by 93svt »

what are you looking to get out of her????
BADBOY

Re: for sale 93 cabr teal

Post by BADBOY »

ciccarello1 wrote:I have a teal on black cloth cobra for sale. It has 40k orginal miles and is in good shape to better shape. It has never been modified or wrecked in anyway. All of the orginal vin stickers are in place and has no body damage. The interior is in excellent shape with the exception of the broken ash tray. The hood has two pinky nail size spots missing paint paint that have not been touched up. There is some minor road rash on front bumper and hood. Please email me for more details and pictures. ciccarello1@sbcglobal.net The car is currently located in Austin, TX.
I bet it already sold, but sounds damn nice !
1993 Mustang SVT Cobra
Teal car/black cloth interior
#195 - 1 of 185
SOLD AND NOT BECAUSE I WANTED TO !
MY 93 SNAKE
BADBOY

Post by BADBOY »

has this car been sold yet ?
1993 Mustang SVT Cobra
Teal car/black cloth interior
#195 - 1 of 185
SOLD AND NOT BECAUSE I WANTED TO !