1993 Cobra / 4291 for sale in GA 92K

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

NoCobraYet

1993 Cobra / 4291 for sale in GA 92K

Post by NoCobraYet »

Here is the link to the ebay auction.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=260318228942
I drove this car daily for about 6 months, but now I have a new toy, and this one just sits in the garage. Bought this car because I had to have one, and found out from the wife, that I had to have a 4 door.
I ended the last auction early like a trusting idiot. Please do not make me false promises. Only a non-refundable deposit will end this auction early this time. I am open for offers. I put the vehicle for sale locally today, so please bid early if you are interested, because I'm not sure how long this auction will last. The reserve is low enough that you are getting a great deal on a 93 Cobra with a clean carfax and all original vin stickers / motor and trans. I had a lot of questions about if there were holes in the dash for the tachometer/gauges. The answer is yes. I checked and the previous owner did have to drill holes in the dash, but it looks like a professional install. Please bid to own, not test drive. I am easy to get ahold of if you want to see in person before bidding.

This is a real 93 Cobra #4291 1 or 1007 in this color combination. Clean guaranteed CARFAX. It has all of the body vin stickers in place. No accidents. No rust(southern car). I purchased it in June 08. It is a great daily driver. Could drive anywhere. I get questions all the time when driving it. The odometer shows 92k. I can not prove that it is an original 92k mile Cobra due to only 5 digit odometer, but it does have a story behind it. My understanding is that I am the 4th owner. I located the original owner (AMSOIL DEALER) and he explained that he sold the vehicle in 96 with 40kmiles on it to a teenager in Floridaon because he wanted a Corvette. Carfax indicates same. According to the 3rd owner, who was friends with the 2nd owner, the 2nd owner had a drug addiction problem and his father parked the vehicle for a long time(years) since he became the one actually making the payments. The vehicle was stored in a garage in Florida for years(not sure how long). The 3rd owner obtained the car in 03. The paint had faded due to a combination of windows in the garage and the Florida sun, so he had it repainted. The 3rd owner seemed to be a reputable person, with numerous nice Fords (03 Cobra, Lightning, 06 GT, 93 Cobra, etc.), so it seems like a reliable story. He purchased the vehicle with 75,000 on the odometer. I'm pretty sure he got a good deal on the car since the father did not know the value of these cars and he then put more money in it to make it the way he wanted it. I'm not trying to make any money off of this vehicle, just get out what I have in it. He, like myself, intended on keeping the vehicle due to the popularity and rarity of these cars, but the economy caught up with him, and I need a 4-door (kids).

This car is super clean with exception of the driver seat. Ash tray door works, but has been repaired. Rubber on the pedals back up only 92K miles on this car. Nothing is worn. Trim panels are excellent. Rear seats look like the were never used. Headliner is intact (no sagging). Rear seats look perfect. A/M CD-player, I'm sure the factory player stopped working as in most instances.

Everything works as it should with the exception of the heater core (by-passed). A/C blows ice cold, locks, mirrors, windows, horn, wipers, w/shield washers, power seat, etc. all work great. This is truly a great daily driver with exception of heater core. Has great oil pressure, around 50psi. No rattles, smells, etc. Still has the FOX body Mustang smell to it.

Whats done to it? BBK cold air kit, 80mm mass air, 75 mm throttle body, shorty headers, x-pipe, flowmasters, 3.73 gear, 255lph fuel pump, adjustable fuel press regulator, Mickey Thompson 275/40/17 ET Drag Radials, brand new frt tires, fresh alignment, new rack and pinion, new caster/camber plates, short throw shifter, fresh gaskets, new centerforce clutch feels awesome (not stiff at all), transmission shifts like brand new, pulleys, aftermarket balancer, aluminum radiator, black magic fan, upgraded alternator, new 6 piece headlights, monster tach with shift light, fuel pressure / oil gauge, etc. Paint is in great shape, couple of small chips, but nothing major.

I am not interested in any trades. If you have any questions, please call me at 478-319-0919. This is my work number, so if I don't answer, just leave a message and I will call you right back. I would be glad to help with shipping if you take care of the payment.