Teal 93 with 21k Miles

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

Mystic195

Teal 93 with 21k Miles

Post by Mystic195 »

I was just informed of a local car. The car has 21k miles but has had the motor removed. The stock motor is included with the car. I guess the owner had plans to put a different motor in the car and lost interest. I am trying to get some pictures of the car. It can be bought for $9500.
aaronlstiles

teal 93

Post by aaronlstiles »

That is an-ex drag car, It has Full Frame rails welded in through the Floor pans, I have seen pictures of it. Nice on the outside though, But the Floors are Shot, it would need a Full Floor pan to ever be right. I have one I will sell you. 45K miles on it. You can Drive it home for 11K Let me know Teal with Gray Leather. I can send you pictures if you need them.
Mystic195

Post by Mystic195 »

I wasnt really interested in it. I figured I would post it in case anyone was looking for one.
teal_93

Post by teal_93 »

what do u think my car is worth Aaron I'm not tryin to sell it but I'm curious of what you think cuz you never emailer me back
aaronlstiles

Trade

Post by aaronlstiles »

At last conversation, you told me that you couldn't see giving any Difference for my car, meaning your car and cash for mine, I thought that meant that we where going different directions. If I was wrong to assume that I apologize, As for a Price on your car it is hard to say, it looks like a really nice driver. The Mods and Miles hurt but it is still a very nice car. The way they are going up on e-bay, heck list it and see what it does.
teal_93

Post by teal_93 »

Just curious but why does the blower hurt the value of the car? I know people like stock but it's not hard to change back and as for the billet on the inside of the car its all back to stock even the stock cd player all the parts are n.o.s and im bidding on brand new floor mats the car is in great shape....
SPEEDFREEK

Post by SPEEDFREEK »

Blower or mods usually mean beat on, not always but that is what someone is going to think unless you find someone who wants it with the mods. 90% of the time people will pass on a modded car even tho they are going to mod it themselves for the simple fact that they know what has been done to it instead of taking a chance and buying someone elses problems.
89 Saleen SSC #168 10k miles
90 Saleen Vert #93 26k miles
92 Cobra Prototype 8k miles
93 Cobra #3032 Teal/gray cloth 6k miles
93 Cobra #3620 Black/Gray leather 12k miles
93 Cobra #4993 Teal/Gray Leather
93 Yellow SE 5spd, 4k miles
93 5.0 coupe 19k miles
94 GT 7k miles
92 25th 1LE Z28 900 miles
aaronlstiles

Teal 93

Post by aaronlstiles »

Your car has also had a Full repaint which is also a big hit, Most 93's have been garaged kept and most have original paint, I have only had 2 that had been Painted, and I painted them Myself. They where wrecked, and most people associate paint work with accidents! You have a nice car, I just can't do an even swap for my 45K mile car for a high milege car that has been painted. It is nothing personal, just my opinion, I know My motor was swapped but it is 100% stock car now, and still wears all it's original paint. This is nothing personal, just business is all.
teal_93

Post by teal_93 »

I'm mad or anything I was just cuirous of what you thought my car was worth, like you said it's opinion me personally I like the mods to my cobra cuz i did them myself the miles not a issue to me take good care of my car and just cause it has a blower doesnt mean I beat on it the extra power is nice to have or it's a good convo starter, Im not trying to get out of my car I just like the teal color better but if my car isn't worth much in your eyes I'll just keep it cause it's worth something in mine, I'll be in the market for a teal one though when my funds alow me to be
ceetwarrior

Post by ceetwarrior »

Dude, theres nothing like a modded blown 93 Cobra. The best fox body built + bolts ons make it that much sweeter. All these purists can have their show queens.

Mine is a blower car, and I take to the track 3-4 times a year, burn the tires. People are always asking me to burn 'em, checking out my car at that gas station. But I still take really good care of my care, and it gets used at the same time. No biggie.
'93 #3593 Teal/Black cloth - *Sold* but went to a good home! Don't join the teal/black divorce club..
'95 SVT COBRA #3463 (current)
SPEEDFREEK

Post by SPEEDFREEK »

No purist here just stating the facts. He asked why the blower and mods hurt and we explained. Heck I have one with a blower and modded. No doubt these cars aren't much fun stock. But most people want to do their own mods. I have my blower car for sale and at the same time I had a stock one with a few more miles for sale and the blower car was a nicer car and only a grand more money with 12k less miles, but I sold the stock one the same day as listing it. People still call about the stock one and I try to put them on the blower car and they all say the same thing they want a stock one or close to stock so they can mod it themselves. Chances are if I put this car back to stock it would be gone quicker than waiting for the right person to come along wanting it like it is.
89 Saleen SSC #168 10k miles
90 Saleen Vert #93 26k miles
92 Cobra Prototype 8k miles
93 Cobra #3032 Teal/gray cloth 6k miles
93 Cobra #3620 Black/Gray leather 12k miles
93 Cobra #4993 Teal/Gray Leather
93 Yellow SE 5spd, 4k miles
93 5.0 coupe 19k miles
94 GT 7k miles
92 25th 1LE Z28 900 miles
aaronlstiles

To modify or not?

Post by aaronlstiles »

I am not a 100% Purist, Mostly depends on the car. Look at My Mystic 93 I bult, nothing stock about that car, other than the Door panels, LOL. But then on the other side of the Garage I have 4993 sitting, It must be 100% stock as it was the Last 93 Ever Built, to modify that car would be insane, even if it where a minor mod. It had a Nice alpine CD when I got it, but I put the stock Ford CD back in it as soon as I had time. This will be a Big debate for years to come, but Past tells us that a MINT 100% Boss 429/302 is worth 10's of thousands more that a Modified one is. So the way I look at it, enjoy what you have and make it your own.
ceetwarrior

Re: To modify or not?

Post by ceetwarrior »

aaronlstiles wrote:... So the way I look at it, enjoy what you have and make it your own.
Very well said.

I wasn't totally referring to you guys as purists. But they're out there! And should be with super low mile cars. But anything over 60k is moddable!
'93 #3593 Teal/Black cloth - *Sold* but went to a good home! Don't join the teal/black divorce club..
'95 SVT COBRA #3463 (current)