93 cobra projects?

Cobras For Sale from National & Local listings, ebay, craigslist, autotrader, etc...

Moderators: SVT4942, SPEEDFREEK, 1993cobra, WillyB93

saleenmark

93 cobra projects?

Post by saleenmark »

Any wrecked or projects out there?
1993cobra
Site Admin

Post by 1993cobra »

how much of a project you and what price range? are you looking for?
I might 3 or 4
saleenmark

Post by saleenmark »

I really just want a rolling body. I don't care about miles or condition. I actually prefer no motor . Obviously cheap would be good. What do you have?
saleenmark

Post by saleenmark »

I would take a project and the difference for my truck if any out there.
http://detroit.craigslist.org/cto/1229614902.html
PapaTom

Post by PapaTom »

This guy is selling a rolling chassis which was stripped many years ago, along with a low mile GT drivetrain

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/pt ... 87289.html

opportunity for someone who wants a super low miles, all original, 5.0 GT motor. This is complete with all belt driven accessories, wiring harness, and computer. This would make a great transplant engine swap project. The motor is immaculate. The car has been stored in a garage since
I have a unique 1994. It was fired occasionally but not driven since 1994. $1,200 OBO

T-5 transmission with super low miles, been in storage since 1994. Perfect mechanical condition. Includes clutch and bellhousing. $595 OBO

I am also selling a complete 5.0 GT front end from the same car. It is in excellent condition. This front clip includes the hood, doors, fenders, and front grille/nose with headlights and fog lights. $650 OBO

I have the complete interior for this car, it is the charcoal black interior. You will not find a cleaner interior as this interior has been in storage since 1994. This includes, front and rear seats, carpet front and rear, inner panels, headliner, center console, etc. $875 OBO

1993 COBRA rolling chassis. I bought the car after it was stripped in 1994. It had only a few thousand miles on it. It looks new on the bottom of it. It still has the cobra rear end, brakes, exhaust, steering, and suspension. It is sitting on GT "turbine" wheels. The dash is complete and was never tampered with. It is not in the California DMV system. If you do nothing other than register it in California, it will have a salvage title. $2,900 OBO

I do not have pictures of the items. They are as described and I can accurately describe anything as necessary. The car is currently all together. I WILL NOT SELL SINGLE PARTS INDIVIDUALLY IF THEY ARE IN A GROUP IN THIS AD.

I WILL DELETE ITEMS IMMEDIATELY AS THEY SELL.